Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1965 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

A vaporizers quest

Let start at the beginning. So I have been on a quest for a vaporizer ever since I tried my first one ( a volcano by the way). It was defiantly amazing and I wanted one.
    kuro420 Reviewed by kuro420 on . A vaporizers quest Let start at the beginning. So I have been on a quest for a vaporizer ever since I tried my first one ( a volcano by the way). It was defiantly amazing and I wanted one. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

A vaporizers quest

it wont let me edit after ten minuets apparently. so here is my full post.

Let start at the beginning. So I have been on a quest for a vaporizer ever since I tried my first one ( a volcano by the way). It was defiantly amazing and I wanted one.

My only problem was the price, I got one any way. but by the third or fourth smoke session with the cano I started to not get any were near as high. It would get me stoned as fuck but i couldn't reach the high i wanted. I would end up vaporizing at least an 1/8th and feeling like i could keep going. My friends all love the cano high though, and would get higher then i seemed to get. ( i should probably mention that all my friends used the cano regularly, so it wasn't like i was toking out newbies).

Smoking on the other hand would seem to get just as stoned if not more, and i would get the high i wanted. But it kills me to smoke. I have allergies, and weak lungs not to mention its horribly inefficient.

The solution was kinda of simple. I needed kinda of a cross between vaporizing and smoking kinda like solar hits but way more towards the vaporizing side. And so if like me you have this problem ( not saying you do but I could used an post like this when i did research on vaporizers) here is what I did.

First I went out a bought a cheep globe vap ( I know that there horrible). but you can slightly disassemble them, you just remove the tray that you put the herb in. And what you end up with is a, well it just a soldering iron but I prefer it over an actual soldering iron. but any way all you do to vaporize with it is turn it on and to the highest setting ( I use an aromacare so its 9 but theirs different set ups). load a bowl in your favorite pipe wait for the vaporizer to heat up all the way (5min) turn over the vaporizer holding the the exposed end ( were you removed the tray) just barely above the weed and inhale. you will have to play with a little and it takes a bit of practice but I can vaporize just as effectively as my cano. But I like this method better because one i get to use my glass, and two I can heat the weed up to higher temps then with my cano which I like.

I guess i should talk about the down side to this method now. dammit Janet why's there got to be a down side. okay fist off this is not a group smoking method two people tops and even then I only use it when I'm alone. Second its kinda tedious you have to stir the bowl often and hold the thingy the whole time(although its small and fits in you hand nicely). cano beats it in this aspect all you have to do is grind up the weed load it and turn it on and wait. still though as I sated I prefer globe vap set-up (slightly modified of course boy do they suck when you try use them like the were meant). now I realize that this is a personal preference but if you want something that's super cheep, effective and if done right can give you that perfect cross between a vaporizer high and a smoking high then this is for you.

A vaporizers quest

That's basically what I do with my Vapolution...crank up the heat slowly to take advantage of all the flavanoids etc, and the like, then hit the boiling point of thc then keep going up to about 420 degrees f where you get the other goodies. I too was missing this type of stone until I continued vaping all the way to higher heat. But the temp control is important to me because sometimes I only want the heady thc and euphoria provided by the lower heat settings, like in the morning...then I finish up at higher heat later. :rasta:

A vaporizers quest

Simply put i had a bad idea and it worked well. Do not under any circumstance use an aroma care vaporizer the heating element is made of a flaky tinfoil substance. I took it apart because the thing was not working saw that the wires had appeared to have been burnt apart. took it apart further to find that its probably one of the most toxic heating element. the tinfoil like substance was burnt as well the i cant imaging the fumes ive inhaled. So please do not use an aroma care vaporizer.

A vaporizers quest

Quote Originally Posted by vapeman80
    I personally love the Vapir NO2! Cordless and a AHHHHH-mazingly flavorful and dense vapor! I just bought mine a few months ago and LOOOOOVE it!!!! After placing the order I received and email 10% OFF - the coupon code is VAPIR10 for those of you who may be interested!

Pass the Love!
    Lets see here :spamsign: Get a Cano from ebay bro.... got my 2nd cano for almost half the price after somone used it for mabey 2 months

My first volcano is 6 yrs old...I left it on atleast 12 hrs a day everyday... I gave it to my nephew...it still works great

A vaporizers quest

Quote Originally Posted by vapeman80
    I personally love the Vapir NO2! Cordless and a AHHHHH-mazingly flavorful and dense vapor! I just bought mine a few months ago and LOOOOOVE it!!!! After placing the order I received and email 10% OFF - the coupon code is VAPIR10 for those of you who may be interested!

Pass the Love!

TOTAL spam. This guy was recently banned from FC for spamming there also.

Members over at FC have been reporting a toxic smell and taste coming from this vape.

A vaporizers quest

Quote Originally Posted by VapedG13
    Lets see here :spamsign: Get a Cano from ebay bro.... got my 2nd cano for almost half the price after somone used it for mabey 2 months

My first volcano is 6 yrs old...I left it on atleast 12 hrs a day everyday... I gave it to my nephew...it still works great
    Quote Originally Posted by lwien123
    TOTAL spam. This guy was recently banned from FC for spamming there also.

Members over at FC have been reporting a toxic smell and taste coming from this vape.
    Thanks for the heads up! Sucker is :bluespam::bnd2:

Have a good one!:thumbsup:

A vaporizers quest

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho4Bud
    Thanks for the heads up! Sucker is :bluespam::bnd2:

Have a good one!:thumbsup:
    The other guy may be a spammer, but I am not. I have this vape (bought from some Amazon seller) and no toxic smells come from my unit and it works great IMO. It isn't ultra portable though, because the battery is a joke--I use it in the car with the car adapter and at home--but I always leave the unit plugged in. But it does have an easy draw, is easy to use, and gives a nice, tasty vape. And it's affordable and fairly small/light weight.

A vaporizers quest

I'm not sure why you are not getting high off the Volcano. But the whole point of vaporizing is that you don't get that huge plume of "smoke." If you are, then you are not really vaporizing properly. I'd suggest getting a unit that has a glass heater cover for the heating element, this way you can tell if it's getting singed by combustion. As long as you are properly vaporizing, your lungs will expand to they oxygen and cannabanoids rather than CO2. Try turning down the heat and see if you get a better buzz...