Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1702 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Calling all rat Owners!

Hey guys! I just recently got two new pet rats and am a bit worried about smoking around them. Their cage is in my room and my room is the only place in the house that I can smoke in. I normally smoke every night and its kind of impossible to move the cage in and out of the room. I read somewhere that weed can kill them, and of course I dont want that, but Im also not gonna give up weed. What is your experience with rats and marijuana?
    AlCaSm91 Reviewed by AlCaSm91 on . Calling all rat Owners! Hey guys! I just recently got two new pet rats and am a bit worried about smoking around them. Their cage is in my room and my room is the only place in the house that I can smoke in. I normally smoke every night and its kind of impossible to move the cage in and out of the room. I read somewhere that weed can kill them, and of course I dont want that, but Im also not gonna give up weed. What is your experience with rats and marijuana? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Calling all rat Owners!

Quote Originally Posted by AlCaSm91
    Hey guys! I just recently got two new pet rats and am a bit worried about smoking around them. Their cage is in my room and my room is the only place in the house that I can smoke in. I normally smoke every night and its kind of impossible to move the cage in and out of the room. I read somewhere that weed can kill them, and of course I dont want that, but Im also not gonna give up weed. What is your experience with rats and marijuana?
    Man i really dont think a bit of second hand will bother them and i would never believe, it would kill em. Now if your giving them shot-guns, i still think it would just make em high. I really have never heard anything about weed smoke killing anything:thumbsup:

:rasta:

Calling all rat Owners!

I had rats, I'm sure just like LetsSeeYa said, as long as you're not blowing it at them directly or hot boxing them in any way you should be fine. Maybe put a fan close to the cage to blow the smoke away and protect their lil lungs.
    [align=center]:angelsmiley:AngelFish:angelsmiley:[/align]

[align=center]Live Fast, Die Pretty[/align]

[align=center]Current grow[/align]

Calling all rat Owners!

Rats are able to live in sewers and numerous other vile places, so I seriously doubt second hand ganja smoke will kill 'em.
    But it might give 'em cottonmouth.:glugglug: