Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1658 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Prescott/Prescott Valley

Heads up!

Pun intended.

Just registered so I could give props to this state for finally passing this prop. As mentioned in a couple of preliminary posts here, I'm in central Az and interested in getting together with others in the area who are interested working to legitimize its use, its legalization and cultivation. I don't smoke it (much) but I support its legalization and always said if "they" ever open it up here, I'd get more actively involved.

Not sure if this is the forum to try yet but we'll see. It's a start!
    golddustwoman Reviewed by golddustwoman on . Prescott/Prescott Valley Heads up! Pun intended. Just registered so I could give props to this state for finally passing this prop. As mentioned in a couple of preliminary posts here, I'm in central Az and interested in getting together with others in the area who are interested working to legitimize its use, its legalization and cultivation. I don't smoke it (much) but I support its legalization and always said if "they" ever open it up here, I'd get more actively involved. Not sure if this is the forum to Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Prescott/Prescott Valley

ANYTHING to get this decriminalized for personal use,it's just insane to destroy someone's life,when there is no victim or actual crime...we have wasted far too much,government money on criminalizing pot,when it could be put to so many other better uses....don't get me started....
    Who do you think we\'re bullshitin?