Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1680 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Billion Years

Quote Originally Posted by gypski
    I'm thinking of making a couple chillums. Matter of fact, got one drilled, just need to shape it. Lazy, chair lock, Holiday blahs...............:S2:
    cool, good luck. I've seen some pretty cool chillums made out stone as well as Ebony wood before.

Billion Years

Quote Originally Posted by RAINHAZE
    . . . The symbol on the middle one is an arrow pointing to the mouth end BB.
    Missed this earlier. That must be the one you use when you're very, very stoned. :S2:

3.   Advertisements

Billion Years

These pipes get chilled naturally just sitting around and need to get lit to warm them up occasionally!!!

Billion Years

Quote Originally Posted by gypski
    send me an e-mail [email protected] and we can make arrangements. :thumbsup:
    Just to up date those who have contacted me at the e-mail address, I will have my shopping cart up and running as soon as my SSL certificate is applied to the web site shop.redstonepipes.com. I want to thank everyone for their great compliments, and if you decide to get one of my pipes, I will make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. Please have a little patience while I work out the kinks in the online store. :thumbsup:

BlueBlazer, yours in on the way, and I sent your tracking number.

Billion Years

Man I can't wait. You are a stone cold good dude.

Billion Years

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    Man I can't wait. You are a stone cold good dude.
    Here's what the pipes look like roughed out before they are totally finished and inlayed. Its a big contrast to the finished product. These are in the pipeline (pun intended) and will be on view as a finished product in the next day.

Billion Years

Well friends and neighbors, I received my pipe.

[attachment=o262030]

Let me tell you, this photo doesn't do it justice. I'm not sucking up to gypski here, but I think this is my favorite pipe ever.

When I received the package, I immediately took the pipe to my den and christened her. As I was having the first bowl, I realized that the pipe fit in my hand just right. I can't believe how mild the toke is. Even when I shared a bowl with my cousin, the pipe stayed cool and so did the smoke.

The stone this pipe was made from has a rich Native American tradition. The quarry was a no-arms, no hostilities zone for all tribes to come and collect the stone for their peace pipes. So this stone has been a symbol of peace and goodwill for over 2000 years. The stone itself is over a billion years old. It just blows my mind to contemplate. I find myself fingering the smooth surface of my pipe like a worry stone.

All in all, I'm well satisfied and deeply pleased with my pipe. Also, let me add that it's an honor to be your first customer and to have my testimonial on your web page gypski.

[attachment=o262032]

Billion Years

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    Well friends and neighbors, I received my pipe.

[attachment=o262030]

Let me tell you, this photo doesn't do it justice. I'm not sucking up to gypski here, but I think this is my favorite pipe ever.

When I received the package, I immediately took the pipe to my den and christened her. As I was having the first bowl, I realized that the pipe fit in my hand just right. I can't believe how mild the toke is. Even when I shared a bowl with my cousin, the pipe stayed cool and so did the smoke.

The stone this pipe was made from has a rich Native American tradition. The quarry was a no-arms, no hostilities zone for all tribes to come and collect the stone for their peace pipes. So this stone has been a symbol of peace and goodwill for over 2000 years. The stone itself is over a billion years old. It just blows my mind to contemplate. I find myself fingering the smooth surface of my pipe like a worry stone.

All in all, I'm well satisfied and deeply pleased with my pipe. Also, let me add that it's an honor to be your first customer and to have my testimonial on your web page gypski.

[attachment=o262032]
    Leaves me speechless!!! :thumbsup:

Billion Years

Chillum with the Chinese rak symbol. Rak means weed. The wire is the same width, its because of the roundness of the chillum that one side looks like a calligraphic script. In actual view its even. The script for the symbol is from the Oracle Bone Script of China's first writing system from 3,500 BP (before present) :stoned:

Billion Years

To those who may be interested. I take photos as I make the pipes. At this stage, the chillum is done, and it has an orange star (inclusion) at the bottom of the symbol. A small feature I put there to enhance the rak (weed) symbol. the middle on has the He symbol in Chinese, and it means harvest. The two to the right will go through another sanding with 5 different grits of sand paper to give them a smooth, glass-like finish and remove any uneven surfaces. blueblazer can qualify that! :thumbsup:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast