Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1753 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

jersey grow

Im looking to find someone who wants to do a grow i have all the equipment lights, timers, waterfarms .i just need a place to make it happen i have done this before with great success. we would both benefit 50/50.im in union county nj ..im older male and i have kids now so its not the greatest place for my plants .only takes about 5 months from seed to smoke.
    louisortiznj Reviewed by louisortiznj on . jersey grow Im looking to find someone who wants to do a grow i have all the equipment lights, timers, waterfarms .i just need a place to make it happen i have done this before with great success. we would both benefit 50/50.im in union county nj ..im older male and i have kids now so its not the greatest place for my plants .only takes about 5 months from seed to smoke. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

jersey grow

Hey im interested..I dont mind growing in my house if you can set it up im a beginner but I have been reading a lot and with your help im more then interested. email me so we can talk more in private [email protected]

jersey grow

I also would love to grow but also have kids. Any options?

jersey grow

Not to be a sour a$$ but dont do it. New Jersey aint the kind of place you wanna be doin suttin like this. The laws are off the wall