Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1503 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to avoid getting arrested...

I think I read somewhere if you have a locked case in your car a cop CANNOT legally force you to open it no matter what. Is this true?

I wanna be prepared because I've been getting a little paranoid lately. Anyone know any links to legitamite ways of avoiding getting busted?

Thanks. Goodfellas is a great fucking movie by the way.
    FRANKFRANKFRANK Reviewed by FRANKFRANKFRANK on . How to avoid getting arrested... I think I read somewhere if you have a locked case in your car a cop CANNOT legally force you to open it no matter what. Is this true? I wanna be prepared because I've been getting a little paranoid lately. Anyone know any links to legitamite ways of avoiding getting busted? Thanks. Goodfellas is a great fucking movie by the way. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKFRANKFRANK
    I think I read somewhere if you have a locked case in your car a cop CANNOT legally force you to open it no matter what. Is this true?

I wanna be prepared because I've been getting a little paranoid lately. Anyone know any links to legitamite ways of avoiding getting busted?

Thanks. Goodfellas is a great fucking movie by the way.

I have your solution.

Have a look at this video by Chris Rock, How Not to Get Your Ass Kicked by the Police. That'll make everything clear.

And believe me, he's right -- so turn that shit down and leave the mad woman home!

You can refuse to open it, and in fact, you can refuse a vehicle search altogether. The officer must have probable cause to conduct a search without consent. However, if he does have probable cause, he can not only conduct the search, but will either force the case open on the spot if you refuse to open it for him, or seize it as evidence to be opened at the station. Ditto for the trunk. It is also important to note, that if you do give permission for a vehicle search, but you refuse to open the case for him, he need only to confiscate it and obtain a warrant to force it open. IANAL, but the above applies is most US jurisdictions. Your rights may vary slightly form state to state.
    \"ATTENTION: Due to limits on my patience, I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow\'s not looking too good, either.\"

Quote Originally Posted by Byker

I have your solution.

Have a look at this video by Chris Rock, How Not to Get Your Ass Kicked by the Police. That'll make everything clear.

And believe me, he's right -- so turn that shit down and leave the mad woman home!
    That Video is funny as Fuck

I FUCKING LOVE the Chris Rock video.

No contraband in the car dude....nothing.. its just an open invitation for the cops to get you on multiple charges...

The only time I take a chance with weed in the car now is when I have have to go pick it up...

Quote Originally Posted by Looker
    No contraband in the car dude....nothing.
    Agreed. It's not worth it.
    \"ATTENTION: Due to limits on my patience, I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow\'s not looking too good, either.\"

yeah get blazed before u drive and carry nothing with u, i used to be paranoid as fuck so i bought a really unnoticable car that housewives would use, and listened to classical music when driving in towns, basically tried to look as square as possible. but i wasnt, i was the one of the main dealers of my area. used to see loads of boy racers whizzing around banging out out techno music, getting pulled over, searched and caught, all i could think was 'damn there goes another customer'......usually when people are pulled over they are asking for it...keep the car clean and dont play loud music or stick stupid spoilers all over it and u'll be fine IMO

I have to drive with weed in the car. Its the most common place I smoke. Either driving around or smoking in a safe spot. I find to never have weed out in the open. I keep it in my center console. You just simply have to give them NO probable cause to look in your car. I haven't been pulled over for anything in 3 years. If I was I would be polite and chances are I'd either get a warning or a ticket and that would be the end of it.
    **Disclaimer**
    The \'Jugga\' in Juggasmut does not imply that I in anyway like ICP or has anything to do with the likeness of the band ICP. Thank you

WOULD YOU BET THE HOUSE ON NOT GETTING CAUGHT??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast