Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1344 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

led n t5's good bag seed closet grow

well here again to do another grow.

I actually started it about a month ago exactly so ill have a few small pics and some big ones.

Running my setup in a 2.5' w by 4.5' long about 5' tall
    lighting using a led bar from str8, 4ft 4 bulb t5, and a 2ft 4 bulb t5 for side lighting.
    lots of cheap light:thumbsup::thumbsup:

This round half my plants are in roots organic soil half in fox farm ocean forest soil.

Nutrients will be Floranova grow and bloom, have used zho root inoculant during transplanting worked nicely:thumbsup:

bout a month and some days into the grow. a few are lst'd i did it for fun but slowly starting to take up too much room.

all in all very healthy plants budding will start in a few days and the fun begins:rastasmoke::rastasmoke:

1st pic was oct 16th
    2nd oct 23rd
    3,4,5 are all from oct 30th you can seed i added a tray cleaned it up and hung my lights.:thumbsup:
    Gare0440 Reviewed by Gare0440 on . led n t5's good bag seed closet grow well here again to do another grow. I actually started it about a month ago exactly so ill have a few small pics and some big ones. Running my setup in a 2.5' w by 4.5' long about 5' tall lighting using a led bar from str8, 4ft 4 bulb t5, and a 2ft 4 bulb t5 for side lighting. lots of cheap light:thumbsup::thumbsup: This round half my plants are in roots organic soil half in fox farm ocean forest soil. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

forgot to add. if you look at the first pic u can see 2 plants with long stems and leafs at the top.

me an my buddy where smokin up and i planted 2 seeds in his moms pot for fun as a joke but they acctually popped up next to his moms herbs. i took them in early oct and didnt expect them to do much since they where out there all summer and grew not even a foot and wernt really budding.

i took them by physically reaching my hand in the pot and diggin a little ball of roots out and replanting. and a few weeks later :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Get your lights closer

khyberkitsune Get your lights closer
    yea i needed too but they were getting light bleached at first. now there fine and have grown in to the space.

watered them all yesterday with about 1.5-2 tsp a gallon of floranova grow.

went to a local hydro shop and picked up something equivalent to a co2 burner for 25 buckshttp://www.ecogrow.com/index.cfm/product/2565/mid/16/nid/0/home.html

anyone ever used these?
    i thought it would be nice because i dont have a fresh air intake blowing on the plants and in my room so with this co2 bag its kind of a subsitute but im sure still better.
    :thumbsup: enjooy:rastasmoke:

very rare I see plants getting bleached, especially with T5 lighting.

very rare I see plants getting bleached, especially with T5 lighting.
    theres that led bar hiding behind it if u cant see. not just t5 lighting:thumbsup: yeah t5's i dont think could do that but the led's high output was too much when my plants where still in seedling stage

turned the t5 off and the led shows its color:rastasmoke:

I would lower the lights, those t5's can be within centimeters of the bulbs and the LED's wont burn them either. You have Two great sources of light, they just dont penetrate canopies very well.

that purple light is trippy though, i cant believe that the T5's effect the color of light so much.

Khyberkune.........i would be soo delighted if you could tell me why its so purple with the t5's on but with them on you can barely see the LED's shining? :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by drudown11
    I would lower the lights, those t5's can be within centimeters of the bulbs and the LED's wont burn them either. You have Two great sources of light, they just dont penetrate canopies very well.

that purple light is trippy though, i cant believe that the T5's effect the color of light so much.

Khyberkune.........i would be soo delighted if you could tell me why its so purple with the t5's on but with them on you can barely see the LED's shining? :thumbsup:
    There's so much more red and blue from the LED versus the T5 light that the concentrated blue and red overpowers the majority of the green output from the T5 unit, plus the added red and blue from the phosphors in the T5 unit means overall far more red and blue are output versus green.

here we are day 5 of bud.
    the plants are really starting to stretch and look real good. its getting a little tight in there. should i trim up some of the lower canopy?

have given these plants another boost of zho root inoculant and a couple of them oregism another mycorzia by aurora innovations.

i have lst'd a few as well as fimm'd both those and fimm'd a few more trying to control height. next watering i will give bush master to my plants trying to help the stretch even more.

confirmed 6/10 females of out of my original 12. 2 have already turned male
    here we are :thumbsup:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast