Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1543 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Patients who need meds/caregivers please read

*****MUST be a licensed MM Patient or Licencesd RI caregiver******

Hello all, I am a patient/caregiver in Rhode Island. I have Chrons's disease and a very advanced form of Meniers's disease. I have been growing for some time now, as the scripted meds that were given to me made my conditions worse. Cannabis is the only med used now to treat my conditions. I understand fully when Cannabis is not avaiable. My Cannabis is top notch.
    My latest crop I vegged seeds to maturity and then flipped to flower. My problem, albeit a small one, is that my plants are huge with equally huge buds. I need to expand my patient list asap. Please get in contact with me through the contact info listed in my profile if you are in need. If you are on some sort of assistance or disabled: PLEASE contact me as money is not a concern when someone is truly hurting. Ofcourse, donations from patients that can afford it are always welcome. Thanks, RIMedCannabis

** Canna Butter, alcohol based tincture and Veg based tinctures also available.

** I also gift to Caregivers.

Strains available: Dutch Passion- Jorge's Diamonds
    Dutch Passion- Skywalker
    Dutch Passion- Power Plant
    Ole Grand Daddy Purps
    *** soon to be offered Dutch Passion- The Ultimate
    RImedCannabis Reviewed by RImedCannabis on . Patients who need meds/caregivers please read *****MUST be a licensed MM Patient or Licencesd RI caregiver****** Hello all, I am a patient/caregiver in Rhode Island. I have Chrons's disease and a very advanced form of Meniers's disease. I have been growing for some time now, as the scripted meds that were given to me made my conditions worse. Cannabis is the only med used now to treat my conditions. I understand fully when Cannabis is not avaiable. My Cannabis is top notch. My latest crop I vegged seeds to maturity and then Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Has anyone heard from RimedCannabis?
    Rhode Island Licensed Medical Cannabis Patient and Caregiver

A Petition for the Rights of Patients and Caregivers in Rhode Island

Once upon a time there were a million \"Golden Trichomes\" , Now there are few....

Hello my name is Chris. Ive been living in CA. Im a valid patient. I have recently moved to new england. I'm a disabled person. I need help today and beyond. can we meet up. please write back.aloha

Hello I am recovering from a 4 collision accident, I have tried all the prescriptions to date and finally got approved by a doctor and got a recommendation from a Doctor in Maryland. If it is at all possible I need a caregiver so that I can cope with the pain. I was rear ended knocked into oncoming traffic and hit a van that was oncoming and a guardrail, slid about 100 yards and came to a halt. I am heading to Rhode Island as it is the only Medical Marijuana state in the closest vacinity. Could you please help.

-Anne

Thanks brother, If you could get in touch with me this will no longer be a problem. I am State Licensed Patient and Caregiver who can help other Patients and Caregivers.

MMP cardholder looking for caregiver.

Hi I have Cronic Pain in my back and Nerve Damage going down my right leg.

Thanks Look in Profile

hi i am in need of a reliable caregiver and i am on a fixed income i need meds i am in pain all the time and the only thing that really helps is mmj please e-mail me asap my e-mail is in my profile i have a mmj licence.

I wish someone could reply to my post I have been looking for a reliable ri caregiver please if someone could help me that would be great.