Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1663 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

stoners against legalization

I was just curious exactly what majority of the medical clubs in california were calling for NO votes on prop 19? I myself am still reeling from our loss here in Arizona..
    nhsmus Reviewed by nhsmus on . stoners against legalization I was just curious exactly what majority of the medical clubs in california were calling for NO votes on prop 19? I myself am still reeling from our loss here in Arizona.. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

i'll bet anyone that makes money off the current system voted No.That include all the cannabis Doctors and people that work in the pot shops

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyman
    i'll bet anyone that makes money off the current system voted No.That include all the cannabis Doctors and people that work in the pot shops
    Let's not forget all the cops, prison guards, judges, lawyers, liquor sellers, gangsters, etc., who like things just the way they are.

Legal weed would be bad for business! :cursing:

The tobacco and alchohol industries want thing to stay the way they are too. The drug industry too of course. If everyone had access to weed and medibles they would be in for a huge loss.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyNilly
    Let's not forget all the cops, prison guards, judges, lawyers, liquor sellers, gangsters, etc., who like things just the way they are.

Legal weed would be bad for business! :cursing:
    i didn't forget them just didn't want to list them all ...thanks...we are talkin big money in wages and court cost and beifits.They didn't even want to put the underground pot people out of business.Must be alot of kickbacks to law enforcement people too.Its all corupt
    yes it is a wierd situation we are in with the current system.I guess i should be thankful for what we have..:rasta:

heellloooooo bud has been legal for 14 years already...who gives a f...k about Prop 19

Quote Originally Posted by Medicaldelivery
    heellloooooo bud has been legal for 14 years already...who gives a f...k about Prop 19
    Are you saying we should just smoke a bowl and relax and forget about it?:smokin:

Those of us who care about people who are still being persecuted for use.

LEGAL???!!!! what the hhhelll are you people smokin out there? sure, you can walk past enus and deputy fife with no problem. now here's where stupidity steps in...im legal im legal then you run into federal agent smith. AGENT SMITH, what can we say about him, well hes a well trained fbi agent who masturbates to the fantasy of the deluge of penis in you butt...but hey your legal:thumbsup: and 15 years IN, agent smith has had many fantasies cum to life thanks to people like you who suddenly think our movement is over. what childlike mind do you have when we are half way there and now you say ive got mine, see ya. oh and by the way if fed does get you your not ever gettin your "legal" back. prop 19 was a pivotal moment in our countries history and people like you fucked it up. WE WANT FEDERAL RECOGNITION..IDIOT. THATS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT. STAY TOGETHER AND STAY STRONG OR KISS YOUR LEGAL GOODBYE.

MEDED OUT
    meded, so you can mededicate to mededitate

Quote Originally Posted by leadmagnet
    Those of us who care about people who are still being persecuted for use.
    PREACH IT LEAD
    meded, so you can mededicate to mededitate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast