Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1571 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

stoners against legalization

Quote Originally Posted by WillyNilly
    Let's not forget all the cops, prison guards, judges, lawyers, liquor sellers, gangsters, etc., who like things just the way they are.

Legal weed would be bad for business! :cursing:
    correction legal weed would be bad for the legal business. i dont see how it would change mmc's and the like. who are dispensaries but old to time pot dealers, comon now im not stupid stop trying to act like these people just started growing some mediocre bud overnight just cause obama said its all good. these places are here not everyone can or wants to grow, it wouldnt change anything.

meded, you either grow or you dont:thumbsup:
    there is no in between
    meded, so you can mededicate to mededitate

2.   Advertisements

Funnily enough legalization means less money for the average businessman involved in cannabis trade, and more money in taxes

I read recently that all the prohib reefer madness bs is really just a ruse, their real fear is the legalization of hemp and the devastating effect it would have on big oil, big pesticide and all the other chemical industries. hemp can be used for just about anything and doesn't need fertilizer or pesticides. that would be a huge blow to the petro/chem economy. Personally, I can't wait to see it happen and all the prohibs going nuts. :jointsmile:

but back on topic, a lot of people were complaining about prop 19 because it would have added new laws that didn't exist before, plus the big growers might lose their monopoly. :twocents:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Quote Originally Posted by Medicaldelivery
    heellloooooo bud has been legal for 14 years already...who gives a f...k about Prop 19
    W.T.F. !?!?!? I'm at a loss for words.....ME! AT A LOSS FOR WORDS! W.T.F!!!!!
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

The Govenor of Washington said after they finish working out the legalization issues they are going to take a look at the medical side of it. That means no more growing without being taxed!

Come on guys. The only ones who will see their profits hurt are the big drug companies. Underground growers & dealers will be effected very little. Lets face it, by the time it is taxed & regulated, street prices will be cheaper than what's sold legally, so I don't predict much change at all on the street. Not for growers, dealers or their regular customers. So let legalization proceed.
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12