Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1643 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking for advice and knowledge misty dwc to ebb and flow hopping for .5lb / 3 weeks

I will give you the short and leave questions for latter to fill in the blanks.
    I lost my previous attempt that was going but thankfully a friend was able to hold my misties that had not been sexed yet and now i am going to try to get this going agian.

strain will be misty mostly incidia
    i am hopping to get a 3 week harvest of 1/2lb.

8x8x7high grow room in the basement split 5x5 for budding

400 watt mh for moms, veg, and clone

1000watt hps for budding

i live in indiana so cold winter and hot summer

150 cfm i plan to exaust first through moms room into budding room then out using the heat for mom to warm budding when lights out.

150 cfm to cool 1000watt budding light when light on in budding with other end sucking from top of budding room to aid in sucking cold air up from floor.

2 3gal roughneck rubbermaids tubs with 6 3" net pots each. filled with hydrogton for clones on dwc for 3 weeks far from the 400 watt mh

2 10 gal roughneck rubbermaids with 6 3" net pots each. filled with hydrogton for veg growth dwc for 3 weeks same hight as mothers under 400 watt mh.

2 5 gal buckets dwc mothers 12 to 18 from lights.

8 10 gal roughneck rubbermaids 2 rows of 4 on an ebb and flow filled with hydrogton which the 3 " net pots will be placed into. resavour of 5 gal bucket for 2 tubs.

2 tubs will be a flush week.

plan
    12 clones 6 from each mom every 3 weeks no nutes
    12 old clones go into veg tubs for 3 weeks gh nutes
    12 old veg plants go into the flush tubs in the flowering room which have been cleaned in the past 2 weeks of not in use
    2 rows of tubs 4 colloms plants that have been budding for 9 weeks get resavoir emptied and tap watter put in no nutes
    1 week latter plants in that tub get harvested and dried for 1 week.

Any idea of how big my kmisties will be after 3 weeks of clonning?
    Any idea of how big my misties will be after 3 weeks of clooning then 3 weeks of veg?
    Any idea of how big my misties will be after 3 weeks of clooning 3 weeks of veg then 9 weeks of budding?

am hopping for.5lb / 3 weeks!
    chasthanhburns Reviewed by chasthanhburns on . looking for advice and knowledge misty dwc to ebb and flow hopping for .5lb / 3 weeks I will give you the short and leave questions for latter to fill in the blanks. I lost my previous attempt that was going but thankfully a friend was able to hold my misties that had not been sexed yet and now i am going to try to get this going agian. strain will be misty mostly incidia i am hopping to get a 3 week harvest of 1/2lb. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

looking for advice and knowledge misty dwc to ebb and flow hopping for .5lb / 3 weeks

I got a thread over in the NM section called hydroponics made easy, you should follow along, I do a perpetual harvest, harvesting every 3 weeks.
    peace n
    best wishes mate.

Stopped using the LED light?

Misty grower here, 1st time using clones myself.

I'm a soil grower, and I heavily LST before going ScroG.

These are like 100% guesses really, take them with a puond of salt:
    Any idea of how big my kmisties will be after 3 weeks of clonning?
    Almost the same size as when you cut them
    Any idea of how big my misties will be after 3 weeks of clooning then 3 weeks of veg?
    about 3x the size of when you cut them
    Any idea of how big my misties will be after 3 weeks of clooning 3 weeks of veg then 9 weeks of budding?
    mine are done after 7 weeks usually.. they grow about 3x the height in flower.

you can get close to .5 lb every 3 or 4 weeks, that's easily doable with Misty and the grow space size you have.

yes the led is put up not becouse it didnt do the job but there was problems in the house and the grow had to be killed. vary vary sad . the led got about 1 month into bud and i saw no diffrence from the grow as far as plants except temp was way easier to controll.

wont be able to use in this set up cuz of the size.

jtingler thank you for the post hope that more conversation with you to follow. cant find much info out there about misty.

have you got any grows done with this strain? Maybe pics and nute info?

my plan was to veg for 9 weeks then flush for 1 but iif they age finishing in 7 maybe i should go with 6 weeks bud and 1 week flush?

ok just got home and put 9 clones into 2 3gal tubs dwc 6 in 1 and 3 in the other.
    they were in siran wrap for about 3 hours with a little watter .
    sexxed them from mother and there all female.
    question what is to cold fo0r clones?
    watter heatter in both resovoirs, but 75
    ambient was 59 before i put 85 watt cfl about 8" above them.

gonna be bueatifull boys i got tingles all ready!

comeon little girls daddy wants to see you grow! :jumphappy:

i think im gonna go with hempy buckets full of hydrogton clay 5 gal in the bud.
    16 in tottal 44 rows 4 colloms.
    4 in veg should reach 2' with 3 weeks in clooner then 3 weeks in veg 5gal hempy bucket dont yall think?[attachment=o258840]

just came from checking and temp is up to 61 res temp is 81

low 56 high 64 current 64.

1 off momma c looks sad she was laying down. i sat and talked to her for a while hopping she would wake up but she just laied there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast