Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1672 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

looking for advice and knowledge misty dwc to ebb and flow hopping for .5lb / 3 weeks

The main reason I avoid Hydro.

My Soil plants are pretty easy to read tho!

2.   Advertisements

looking for advice and knowledge misty dwc to ebb and flow hopping for .5lb / 3 weeks

hey thanks for the reply thought i was alone.
    ever done hempy buckets? thats about as close to soil as i'll go.

just checked up on them and the tired one is still sleeping :weedpoke: put in a small space heater to hold them over tell the big lights get put in.
    temp low was 63 high 64. gonna shoot for 71
    res temp 82 in both tubs
    tds of 262 tub 1
    tds 260 tub 2
    ph 6.1 tub 1
    ph 6.0 tub 2
    1 capful of bcuz root stimulator in each tub. put in on the 11/03/10, so that makes it .5/ gal.
    clones were dipped into root powder then inserted it the 3"net pot full of hydrogtopn.
    reservoir lv. is about .5 in above bottom of pots

1 more girl is starting to lay down. :sadcrying:i sang her a song about sunshine and rain :rastabanna:
    in hopes that would perk her up but i saw no signs of immediate revival.
    been ahwile since a cloned and am really worried about the cold please someone tell me that they will pull through the slight chill!

and i would really like to see a timelapsde of a clones first 2-3 weeks of life if anyone knows where one might be seen.Even a slide of pictures day to day would do.

oh and thanks for all the helful replies so far!:bump2::bump2::bump2:

ok instead of lowering the temp in the resaviour i added 1 teaspoon of h2o2/2 gal watter to aid in the oxygenation of the watter
    what do yall think

and i did. after finding the girls i kept the best and she produced 32 ish grams per plant. i had a conyinous grow harvesting 4 plants every 2 weeks. miss them girls. kept them going for about a year.

Quote Originally Posted by jtingler
    Misty grower here, 1st time using clones myself.

I'm a soil grower, and I heavily LST before going ScroG.

These are like 100% guesses really, take them with a puond of salt:
    Any idea of how big my kmisties will be after 3 weeks of clonning?
    Almost the same size as when you cut them
    Any idea of how big my misties will be after 3 weeks of clooning then 3 weeks of veg?
    about 3x the size of when you cut them
    Any idea of how big my misties will be after 3 weeks of clooning 3 weeks of veg then 9 weeks of budding?
    mine are done after 7 weeks usually.. they grow about 3x the height in flower.

you can get close to .5 lb every 3 or 4 weeks, that's easily doable with Misty and the grow space size you have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12