Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1581 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Semi new to Arlington

My husband and I moved back to Arlington after 4 years, and lost all our old connects. We're looking for a new one and definitely new friends. We're both in our mid 20's and are tired of not having anyone to hang with and not having a stable supply! So, hit me up! We're so bored! LoL
    minkay Reviewed by minkay on . Semi new to Arlington My husband and I moved back to Arlington after 4 years, and lost all our old connects. We're looking for a new one and definitely new friends. We're both in our mid 20's and are tired of not having anyone to hang with and not having a stable supply! So, hit me up! We're so bored! LoL Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Semi new to Arlington

HI NMES SOFIA OR SOFIE....SO WHERE U GUYS FROM IF U DONT MIND ME ASKING...I LIVE IN BEDFORD....BUT IM FROM MEXICO CITY,MEXICO. SAW UR POST N WELL, I RECNTLY HAD TO GET RID OFF SOME VERY NEGATIVE N DRAMATIC FREINDS....I DONT LIKE DRAMA SO I JUST DROPPED WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIENDS..I STILLL HAVE FRIENDS N MY MY BEST FRIEND BUT IM ALSO LOOKIN FOR NEW POEPLE TO CHILL N HAVE FUN WITH N RELAX U KNOW? IF INTERESTED IN TALKIN MORE U CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] or actually just text me at 817-713-4021 or call whichever if u txt u can just say :hhey this is the coule new to arlignton or something..lol. Well, hope to hear from u guys .take care!!!

Semi new to Arlington

Quote Originally Posted by mispunkivy
    HI NMES SOFIA OR SOFIE....SO WHERE U GUYS FROM IF U DONT MIND ME ASKING...I LIVE IN BEDFORD....BUT IM FROM MEXICO CITY,MEXICO. SAW UR POST N WELL, I RECNTLY HAD TO GET RID OFF SOME VERY NEGATIVE N DRAMATIC FREINDS....I DONT LIKE DRAMA SO I JUST DROPPED WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIENDS..I STILLL HAVE FRIENDS N MY MY BEST FRIEND BUT IM ALSO LOOKIN FOR NEW POEPLE TO CHILL N HAVE FUN WITH N RELAX U KNOW? IF INTERESTED IN TALKIN MORE U CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] or actually just text me at 817-713-4021 or call whichever if u txt u can just say :hhey this is the coule new to arlignton or something..lol. Well, hope to hear from u guys .take care!!!
    We're from the area. I joined the Marine Corps and was stationed in NC. I got out in March and we are back in Arlington.