Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1819 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Chronic Pain

Quote Originally Posted by StonerCasper
    ok it looks like you haven't tried or even heard of GRASS ROOTS RX? Well Blackie (the grower) is growing in my opinion some of the best meds around if not "THE BEST". He is breeding to try and get the highest cbd's ratio and thc ratio in his cannabis. I can give you names but I wouldn't be sure if those were the one high in CBDs but all you got to do is call them and Toni will be happy to assist you in finding the best meds for you. All you got to do is ask them what is high in CBD and helps with sever pain.
    Agreed.Blackie is a cannabis artist.

Chronic Pain

ok it looks like you haven't tried or even heard of GRASS ROOTS RX? Well Blackie (the grower) is growing in my opinion some of the best meds around if not "THE BEST". He is breeding to try and get the highest cbd's ratio and thc ratio in his cannabis. I can give you names but I wouldn't be sure if those were the one high in CBDs but all you got to do is call them and Toni will be happy to assist you in finding the best meds for you. All you got to do is ask them what is high in CBD and helps with sever pain.
    I've sent my info to Grass Roots but haven't heard back yet. Does he have his strains tested for cbd/thc? This is the only way to know if a strain is high cbd (over 4%). That's how CA dispensaries know that their True Blueberry x OG Kush has 14% cbd and 7% thc or that Harlequin has 4.96% THC / 7.53% CBD). I will call Blackie and talk to him about his strains. -

3.   Advertisements

Chronic Pain

As far as I know,testing is up to the individual Producers right now,but I think that the DOH is going to start testing soon.

Chronic Pain

the problem with testing is that there is no equipment set up to do testing in new mexico but I'm sure the DOH will set something up in the near future

Chronic Pain

I dont know for sure but I believe that John one of GR RX growers told me the % of thc and cbd in the medicine but juz call and any1 there will be glad to talk to you. call on a tuesday wednesday or Fridays after 10 are the best times to get an answer. there so busy you got to call them.

Chronic Pain

I dont know for sure but I believe that John one of GR RX growers told me the % of thc and cbd in the medicine but juz call and any1 there will be glad to talk to you. call on a tuesday wednesday or Fridays after 10 are the best times to get an answer. there so busy you got to call them.
    Stoner do you have any idea of how that testing was done.

Chronic Pain

As someone who suffers from Chronic Pain and PTSD the best strains I've for the pain are:

Willie Nelson (Not so much of a body stone, but gets your mind off it)

Nearly any Kush (Just about all are a great couch lock)

Sour Diesel (Again, Couch Lock)

Afgani - Excellent for lower back pain

Black Widow (Don't confuse with White Widow - White Widow is good for depression)

White Rhino

AK-47

Grapefruit

Blueberry

G13

Lemon Chemo

Lowryder

These are a few - basically you want a fairly high THC content (18%+) and something with a couch lock effect (aka full body high). I personally like the couch lock taken about 40 minutes before bed because it forces me to sleep soundly without tossing and turning causing more pain. A couple drops of tinture in the coffee in the morning, and take a couple home-made THC Pills with you during the day or bring your lunch and pack a lemon bar, cookies, or a brownie or 2. If you go with the edible method and you have to return to work it's best to bring along some breath mints - get Altoids so it can't be smelled on your breath. You should be able to smell the cannabis in the baked goods plain as day, if not than your either being ripped off if buying them since leaf is being mixed in with bud or your making it wrong. I make my own and only use bud in my cannaoil and butter. No leaf for me - I'd rather save the leave at harvest, freeze it and make bubble hash using the bag system.

Chronic Pain

I wonder how much of the "pain relief" is more, taking the edge off of the constant stress caused by being in constant pain? this has been my experience so far. I am very interested in developing a data base that is compiled of actual lab type documentation and observations instead of the current anecdotal data, that is the general consensus and knowledge base. I'm sure the current acceptance of cannabis, will be conducive to this task.
    sorry to get off subject. So, as far as CBD's and the relief of cronic pain that CBD's may provide, does anyone have information as to the amount of relief and or the mechanisms involved in the dispersal of CBD's throughout the body?

Chronic Pain

Everybody has Cannabinoid Receptors in their body and the use of Medical Cannabis allows these receptors to fire faster while blocking other receptors that cause the body to feel pain (it's all in the brain). It's either that or it's the opposite - Cannabinoid Receptors are blocked - can't remember for sure. I did quite a bit of research on this when I was in College. I did a paper on it which included the way it works, the Nixon Report of 72', the War on Drugs, Cannabis being classified as a Schedule I Narcotic on the DEA Schedule (which we all know is B.S.) and many other areas.

Cannabis has been proven to help certain diseases and ailments which is why there are 13 states that allow the use of Medical Cannabis while there are others that are in the process of decriminalizing it. It's my belief that it will never become legal since that would make several of our past and present Presidents seem like they had no idea what they were talking about when it came to this issue (though we all know they had no idea - but everyone needs to realize that the Presidents weren't the ones doing the research - it was their "people" who provided them with misinformation). Case in point - the Nixon Report which was conducted by a team of scientists at the New York Academy of Science and it was found that Cannabis had no side effects, no addiction characteristics, among other positive results of their findings. Nixon decided that he was going to have the report changed to reflect all negative affects. Bear in mind - this was Nixon who couldn't be believed on anything - he could be holding a rock in his hand, tell you it was a rock, let you touch it, hold it, and it probably wouldn't have been a rock.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123