Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1710 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Ann Arbor Health Collective

Hey all- if anyone is looking for a professional collective to visit, I definitely recommend the AAHC on E Stadium. I went in for my first visit and I was really impressed. They have a good selection of meds, including tinctures and edibles. The office has a professional environment and all the staff wear uniforms. They definitely made a good first impression with me
    hail2thevictors Reviewed by hail2thevictors on . Ann Arbor Health Collective Hey all- if anyone is looking for a professional collective to visit, I definitely recommend the AAHC on E Stadium. I went in for my first visit and I was really impressed. They have a good selection of meds, including tinctures and edibles. The office has a professional environment and all the staff wear uniforms. They definitely made a good first impression with me :) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Ann Arbor Health Collective

Quote Originally Posted by hail2thevictors
    Hey all- if anyone is looking for a professional collective to visit, I definitely recommend the AAHC on E Stadium. I went in for my first visit and I was really impressed. They have a good selection of meds, including tinctures and edibles. The office has a professional environment and all the staff wear uniforms. They definitely made a good first impression with me
    Also my favorite place to go in Ann Arbor :thumbsup:
    Lots of variety on differing price levels so there's something for everyone and very professional staff to ensure your privacy.