Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1688 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Growing for a dispensary

I was wondering when prop203 passes if I can just grow for a dispensary without having to open one up?:joint1::S5::baggy:
    27Drel27 Reviewed by 27Drel27 on . Growing for a dispensary I was wondering when prop203 passes if I can just grow for a dispensary without having to open one up?:joint1::S5::baggy: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Growing for a dispensary

Yes. You must get a letter of authorization from 1 Dispensary. The letter will authorize you to grow for that dispensary only. would like your contact info if you know what you are doing.

Growing for a dispensary

Interesting discussion. I've also wondered about how this process works. Any information would be much appreciated!

Growing for a dispensary

Also, as a patient of a dispensary, you may give them meds and they may reimburse you for your costs (i.e. a donation).

I am familiar with medicinal marijuana and was a cardholder and grower in MI. Looking to get involved in AZ...contact me if interested

Growing for a dispensary

I have been growing for 13 years (many of harvest). Using D.W.C., wick systems (earthbox w/ soilless), soil, and home made aero/nft systems. I try to keep it as organic and as simple as possible. I love growing cannabis and would love to make a career, that is legal, out of a commercial size grow-op. :weedpoke:

Growing for a dispensary

Plus I don't want to pay all the overhead a non-profit dispensary has to spend.:beatdeadhorse:

Growing for a dispensary

A read something about the costs of starting a dispensary and it was way more than I had thought.

Growing for a dispensary

Does anyone know if we will be able to get or sell hash to the medical marijuana dispensaries? Or will it be like Canada were they have to throw out their trim and cannot dispense hash?:greenthumb::bong:

Growing for a dispensary

You could also save the choice trimmings to make cannabis tinctures. Tinctures are a good choice for people who don't want to smoke/vape or eat all the sugar and fat that is in most consumables that makes that grassy flavor just a little more pleasant.

Growing for a dispensary

That is a good idea thanks. Do you still have to separate the tricomes from the trim or buds before you make the tincture? I have never made or used cannabis tinctures before, any information would be much appreciated. :vap_smiley:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast