Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1609 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Growing for a dispensary

An easy way to get ahold of me is on AIM. I'm usually on if I'm online here...

Growing for a dispensary

Here is an idea of the things you will have pay for to open a dispensary:
    1). Legal Compliance: Licenses and certificates
    2). Taxes
    3). Insurance
    4). Security
    5). Member Services
    6). Rent: for the dispensary and for a commercial size grow-opp
    7). Utilities: it takes a lot of electricity and water for a big operation.
    8). Grow parts: rooms for diff. stages of growth, reverse osmosis water system, nutrients, mediums, systems, lights, fans (vent, intake, and for hot spots to keep the leaves moving), pH control (up and down) and meters, E.C. and/or T.D.S. meters, odor control, temp & humidity control (in Arizona you need a lot of air conditioning to keep a stable 78degrees), and you have to make all the rooms reflective for good light distribution.
    9). Quality control: Make sure the product your giving patients is mold and disease free, free of pesticides, flushed properly, and perfectly cured.
    10). Payroll: your employees got to get paid.
    11). packaging
    + a lot more in lawyer fees and what not. Do you still want to open up a dispensary?:wtf:

3.   Advertisements

Growing for a dispensary

Great info. I'm sure some people think that its going to be like California or Colorado where there are some really sketchy storefronts.

Growing for a dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by 27Drel27
    I don't know how to contact some of you, because your email is not on your page. So if you would like to get a hold of me here is my contact information:
    [email protected] or [email protected]:joint1:
    Just sent you an email.

Growing for a dispensary

I was wondering when prop203 passes if I can just grow for a dispensary without having to open one up?:joint1::S5::baggy:
    I am sure you know the answer to this, NO, Please do not grow for anyone yet! The laws will be set real soon and you most likely will be a caregiver, if you can not meet the criteria to be a dispensary, ( this is something the Az Health Depart will determine soon),but care givers will be able to grow for 5 patients, 12 plants per patient. Currently we are working with the people who are responsible for getting the bill on the books, and there will be more information very soon.
    Visit our web site in the weeks to come , and we will explain in detail the rules and regulations regarding the new law. But if you grow anything in Arizona right now its a felony and you will go to jail, just be patient..

Peace,

Az. Medical Marijuana Growers Association

azmmga.com
    azmedicalmarijuanagardens.com

Growing for a dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by REALFACTS
    PEOPLE PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE LAW BEFORE ASKING IF YOU CAN GROW FOR A DISPENSARY!!! YOU WILL HAVE TO BE A "DISPENSARY AGENT" AND BE GRANTED PERMISSION FROM THE ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH. THEY WILL NOT START ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS UNTIL APRIL. AZ Department of Health Services: Proposition 203 IS THE LINK TO FIND THE REAL INFO EVERYONE WANTS DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT OTHERS SAY FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!
    Thank You for this post.
    Too many people are not getting the right information about the laws, etc.. If you are not already part of the Phoenix NORML meetings I encourage you to join everyone, the 3rd wen. of every month for there meeting.

We are all currently working together to provide everyone with the most up to date information regarding the laws over shadowing Medical Marijuana in the state of Arizona. We are in the process of finishing our web site , please take a look and keep up with all the current laws, etc..
    Peace,
    AZ Medical Marijuana Growers Association
    azmmga.com
    azmedicalmarijuanagardens.com

Growing for a dispensary

Great information.

Growing for a dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by asudevil
    Hey everyone. My partner and I have the funding and litigation lined up to open a dispensary if our application gets approved in April. We will be looking for some growers that would like to create great & long-lasting relationships with us. Please contact me with your email. Thanks!
    Interested with 15 yrs of hydroponics experience, using all organic nutrients. Contact me at: [email protected]

Growing for a dispensary

I was wondering when prop203 passes if I can just grow for a dispensary without having to open one up?:joint1::S5::baggy:
    you have gotten good info but not all accurate. to answer the question can you grow for a dispensary? You can not be on a dispensary payroll unless your an agent for them. You can negotiate with a dispensary in regards to your harvest prices. Growing styles vary from the cheap to the very pricey and that is between you and them. there is some room for adjustment.

Almost everyone in AZ will be allowed to grow the first year, we are in the process of adding a collective to our website now to connect growers with patients when the trigger gets pulled in April.

Growing for a dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenleafaz
    Also, as a patient of a dispensary, you may give them meds and they may reimburse you for your costs (i.e. a donation).

I am familiar with medicinal marijuana and was a cardholder and grower in MI. Looking to get involved in AZ...contact me if interested
    You will not have to be a patient specific to a single dispensary under the AZ rules. AZDHS is fond of the idea that people have a right to chose where they go. I could take 1 plants worth to 12 different places if I wanted to donate that way.

I just wanted to clarify that for everyone

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast