Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1635 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Growing for a dispensary

There are different methods to extraction, hot or cold, usually using grain alcohol. I would imagine that they would be rather 'earthy' tasting but you also get all of the botanical compounds that might lost through smoking or cooking, like baking.

2.   Advertisements

Growing for a dispensary

I was also wondering something along these lines..it says that you cant grow if you live 25 miles from a club. But if you are growing solely for a clinic (you have the letter of authorization) do you not have to follow that rule also would you be able to grow more then 12 plants since your being a vendor for a clinic, you wouldn't be able to bring in much weight at once if that was the case.

Growing for a dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by themarijuanaman
    Yes. You must get a letter of authorization from 1 Dispensary. The letter will authorize you to grow for that dispensary only. would like your contact info if you know what you are doing.
    I am interested in being a grower for a dispencery in AZ. What contact info do you need? Do you have a dispencery?

Growing for a dispensary

PEOPLE PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE LAW BEFORE ASKING IF YOU CAN GROW FOR A DISPENSARY!!! YOU WILL HAVE TO BE A "DISPENSARY AGENT" AND BE GRANTED PERMISSION FROM THE ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH. THEY WILL NOT START ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS UNTIL APRIL. AZ Department of Health Services: Proposition 203 IS THE LINK TO FIND THE REAL INFO EVERYONE WANTS DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT OTHERS SAY FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Growing for a dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by 27Drel27
    Plus I don't want to pay all the overhead a non-profit dispensary has to spend.:beatdeadhorse:

27Drel27 contact me, im working on starting a dispensary and could use the help and your knowledge.

Growing for a dispensary

It is important to read and know the new Arizona MM Law. People interested in growing. The rules are you must be 25 miles from a dispensary to grow for yourself. The plan is to have these dispensary's equally spread across the state. That will eliminate 99% of people growing their own.
    The good news is these rules are not in stone yet. The ADHS is doing the initial informal draft of rules 12-17-10 They are asking for public comment on these rules 12-17 to 1-7-11
    If you are interested to grow your own then you must be proactive and get as many people interested to also do so.
    Here is the site
    AZ Department of Health Services: Proposition 203

Growing for a dispensary

Thanks for the information but was it necessary to post the exact information three times? How about contributing to the discussion with some insights and original content?

Growing for a dispensary

Hey everyone. My partner and I have the funding and litigation lined up to open a dispensary if our application gets approved in April. We will be looking for some growers that would like to create great & long-lasting relationships with us. Please contact me with your email. Thanks!

Growing for a dispensary

Sorry medicineguy, couldn't add anything to the discussion, my only experience with extractions is with Ayahuasca.
    I Thought the importance of growing our own was worthy of posting multiple times.

Growing for a dispensary

I don't know how to contact some of you, because your email is not on your page. So if you would like to get a hold of me here is my contact information:
    [email protected] or [email protected]:joint1:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast