Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1817 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Emergency board member!

Hi! I represent an approved non-profit for NM medical marijuana. I had a board member pull out due to medical reasons and need a replacement asap. I prefer someone in the Albuquerque area with a NM medical marijuana card, who can pass a clean background check, and who has a sincere interest in serving the NM medical marijuana community. Responsibilities and benefits will be discussed when you contact us. Our e-mail is on the contact page and our website will be up soon. Thank you!
    ravenwood Reviewed by ravenwood on . Emergency board member! Hi! I represent an approved non-profit for NM medical marijuana. I had a board member pull out due to medical reasons and need a replacement asap. I prefer someone in the Albuquerque area with a NM medical marijuana card, who can pass a clean background check, and who has a sincere interest in serving the NM medical marijuana community. Responsibilities and benefits will be discussed when you contact us. Our e-mail is on the contact page and our website will be up soon. Thank you! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Emergency board member!

were you able to find your replacement board member?

Emergency board member!

I am interviewing a few people this week and next. Ideally though, I am hoping to get someone with a lot of growing experience and so far I have had some good, interested people, but not any with experience.

Emergency board member!

are you looking for a grower?

Emergency board member!

Ill be more than happy to help you, send me an email letting me know what you need. :jointsmile:

Emergency board member!

An experienced grower would be the ideal!

Emergency board member!

I have been growing cannabis 8 years hydroponically, Give me 8 plants to demo what I can do, and put me up against other growers. Best grower gets the job.
    Good ol fashion "Grow off"

LOL.

Ill guarantee 1.5 lbs per plant, and 3 harvest a year.
    So for each plant I have, ill produce 4.5lbs per year. :stoned: