Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1709 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Alaska next to ban Spice

seems to be one of the most talked about legal drugs right now. Spice seems to be killing many teens and is becoming more and more popular. well if we legalized marijuana we wouldn't have this problem.

Alasak to ban Spice
    greenghost Reviewed by greenghost on . Alaska next to ban Spice seems to be one of the most talked about legal drugs right now. Spice seems to be killing many teens and is becoming more and more popular. well if we legalized marijuana we wouldn't have this problem. Alasak to ban Spice Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Alaska next to ban Spice

Although i dont like the fact that people are starting to produce synthetic cannabis like products,we are starting to go down that road of lies and propaganda in order to take away my right to ingest something i believe to make me feel better.There is no evidence that spice has killed anyone.Three deaths in Indiana that may or may not be associated with this product could be the result of many factors.Sick of someones morality being forced on me at any available chance.I voted libertarian down the line this election,i want my PERSONAL freedoms back! Btw, i watched an interesting news show the other day,I think it was dateline about the power and effect group thinking has on people and what they could be made to do.It was called What was i thinking.I urge whoever is interested to watch it might open your eyes...think for yourselves folks. Rant Over.