Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1306 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Your Favorite Strain

Hey Everyone!

What is your favorite strain?

What is your condition?

How does the strain help your condition?

Is the strain currently available from non-profit producers in NM?

Is the strain something you know is available on the black market here in NM?

I'll start with my answers

What is your favorite strain? Shiskaberry

What is your condition? PTSD

How does the strain help your condition? When I start to feel anxiety come on...or get OCD on something that seems to start to compound, one puff and I can move on with my day. It isn't a euphoric thing...just keeps me moving forward. More than a few puffs and it helps me sleep.

Is the strain currently available from non-profit producers in NM? Not that I'm aware of.

Is the strain something you know is available on the black market here in NM? Yep.

Thanks! Erika
    NMPatient Reviewed by NMPatient on . Your Favorite Strain Hey Everyone! What is your favorite strain? What is your condition? How does the strain help your condition? Is the strain currently available from non-profit producers in NM? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Your Favorite Strain

Quote Originally Posted by NMPatient
    Hey Everyone!

What is your favorite strain?

What is your condition?

How does the strain help your condition?

Is the strain currently available from non-profit producers in NM?

Is the strain something you know is available on the black market here in NM?

I'll start with my answers

What is your favorite strain? Shiskaberry

What is your condition? PTSD

How does the strain help your condition? When I start to feel anxiety come on...or get OCD on something that seems to start to compound, one puff and I can move on with my day. It isn't a euphoric thing...just keeps me moving forward. More than a few puffs and it helps me sleep.

Is the strain currently available from non-profit producers in NM? Not that I'm aware of.

Is the strain something you know is available on the black market here in NM? Yep.

Thanks! Erika
    Actually, Shiskaberry has been sold by one of the current Producers before and could become available from them again at any time.

Your Favorite Strain

What is your favorite strain?God's Gift

What is your condition?DSPS

How does the strain help your condition? Promotes appetite,sleep

Is the strain currently available from non-profit producers in NM?Unknown

Is the strain something you know is available on the black market here in NM?Rarely

Your Favorite Strain

What is your favorite strain? chemdawg X Herijuana or AK48
    What is your condition? n/a
    How does the strain help your condition? both help pain and sleep
    Is the strain currently available from non-profit producers in NM? yes and no
    Is the strain something you know is available on the black market here in NM no no

Your Favorite Strain

What is your favorite strain? Martian Mean Green, DNA genetics, smoked it at the 2006 cannabis cup.

What is your condition? Ulcerative Colitis, Degenerate Disc Disease

How does the strain help your condition? Calms my nausea, pain relief without the couchlock.

Is the strain currently available from non-profit producers in NM?I don't know, never bought from the producers.

Is the strain something you know is available on the black market here in NM? Not that I know of, I tasted a Martian mean green in Colorado, but the phenotype was much different.

Your Favorite Strain

What is your favorite strain? Maple Berry

What is your condition? Chronic pain, severe nausea, muscle spasms (unkown condition)

How does the strain help your condition? It eliminates the pain, allows me to eat, and calms the spasms

Is the strain currently available from non-profit producers in NM? Unkown

Is the strain something you know is available on the black market here in NM?unkown