Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1852 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

BUMBED!!! ALL THAT "FUN" FOR NOTHING!!!

High All, Well all the fun I had growing my 1st outdoor girl was all for nothing more then life's lessons

Over the last couple days I've noticed little(very tiny) caterpillars repelling out of the buds I have hanging and guess all must be thrown out!! hate it!!!! was looking forward to not having to visit the dispensaries well at least I gave it a try! :thumbsup:
    yetibear Reviewed by yetibear on . BUMBED!!! ALL THAT "FUN" FOR NOTHING!!! High All, Well all the fun I had growing my 1st outdoor girl was all for nothing more then life's lessons:( Over the last couple days I've noticed little(very tiny) caterpillars repelling out of the buds I have hanging and guess all must be thrown out!!:( hate it!!!! was looking forward to not having to visit the dispensaries well at least I gave it a try! :thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Sorry to hear that... life happens. Maybe next time around invest in some pest control.

Dont let it stop you from growing our favorite herb.

Goodluck!

Aw i'm sorry to hear that just gives you more motive to try harder next year

did you have that many bugs in there?i have had a few in there too but didn't throw it all away

make tinc with the non poopie buds and/or turn it into cooking oil.

I wrote a thread about late flower close to harvest caterpillar control. Check it out.

F it, Id dry um out and smoke them too:wtf: