I've got to say that the Bible versus that have been quoted about pot have me wondering. The ones I have seen quoted say things like God put all seeds, herbs and plants here for man's consumption and sustenance. Yet there are other plants such as tobacco, opium etc. that are here and can be harmful to us... So I personally don't think these versus can be used as justification...

As a Christian, I personally think moderation in all things is a key and I have to be careful as to how much and when I am using marijuana.

What say you?
Angler Reviewed by Angler on . Bible versus about pot I've got to say that the Bible versus that have been quoted about pot have me wondering. The ones I have seen quoted say things like God put all seeds, herbs and plants here for man's consumption and sustenance. Yet there are other plants such as tobacco, opium etc. that are here and can be harmful to us... So I personally don't think these versus can be used as justification... As a Christian, I personally think moderation in all things is a key and I have to be careful as to how much Rating: 5