I felt it was important to let medical marijuana users know that it is their right to be a member, in good standing of course, to as many dispensaries there are in their community/city. This allows for options for the member. One dispensary may not have the medicince they need but another may. It is about the member after all. Dispesaries will, upon your request and approval, fax your application to another dispesary so as to obtain membership. This saves time and having to fill out multiple applications and doctor visits! If you're a member of TCC you can send your application from there to Human, CALM and vice versa. I have done this and I have discovered another dispensary. The CCMC. The fax number there is 416-406-2263 and the phone number is 416-406-2262. It is on the Danforth and is the best dispensary I have been to yet. Just a heads up. It's about options.
normalization Reviewed by normalization on . Options for all I felt it was important to let medical marijuana users know that it is their right to be a member, in good standing of course, to as many dispensaries there are in their community/city. This allows for options for the member. One dispensary may not have the medicince they need but another may. It is about the member after all. Dispesaries will, upon your request and approval, fax your application to another dispesary so as to obtain membership. This saves time and having to fill out multiple Rating: 5