Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1673 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New to Charleston

Moving to Charleston in a few weeks with my wife, Not sure if I am going to want to travel from FL to WV with any bud on me (not sure I should either) and dont know ANY one in WV, if you are in or near charleston and want to hit me up about some bud and where to get some I would be very happy :S5: :baggy:

I am new to this so idk how I will like this forumn, might end up being boring?!?! idk if you cant reach me on here add me on fb Chance Burns | Facebook
    Carnifex Reviewed by Carnifex on . New to Charleston Moving to Charleston in a few weeks with my wife, Not sure if I am going to want to travel from FL to WV with any bud on me (not sure I should either) and dont know ANY one in WV, if you are in or near charleston and want to hit me up about some bud and where to get some I would be very happy :S5: :baggy: I am new to this so idk how I will like this forumn, might end up being boring?!?! idk if you cant reach me on here add me on fb Chance Burns | Facebook Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New to Charleston

Eh no responses :/
    I guess this is going to really suck not having anything...
    SOMEONE HELP!!! lol