Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1489 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Growers Guild Headed Up By John Monad of Medical Marijuana Radio??

I don't know about anybody else, but I love the fact you can buy legal weed.

I have been a patient now for 1 month 3 days. In that short time I have learned a helluva lot. I have learned that there are a lot of really good people out there, many of which are very willing to help people. I have learned that there are alot of people that say they want to help people but have no intention of following thru with that. There are others who just have no intention of helping anyone except themselves and don't even have the time of day for you.
    As far as the dispencaries I have only been to two so far, and I have been to good and not so good. I have got several different kinds, and Damn I Love the Variety!!! As a matter of fact thats exactly what I am doing, getting a variety. I have 8 different containers , with a gram or two in each, with 8 different kinds. This way I can try different things to find out what works best for me, not to mention but I have always considered myself a bit of a connoisseur.... (I already have a favorite, love its flavor and uplifting high)

Ya just couldn't get 10-15 different kinds from "your guy", at least consistantly over the past 25 years that is. Maybe 2 or 3 but never 10-20. And I agree some are not what you would expect and some you just don't like. But I think anybody could "make do" with what is available. And price, again yes some are over priced, but overall back 30 yrs ago yhen I was a kid of 15 I was getting $10 gr bags of purple kush and skunk buds. I have some skunky buds I got for $10 earlier this week.

I guess what I am saying, in my own stoned way,

1.) What A Great Time To Be Alive.
    2.) I have 8 different kinds of pot. imp:
    3.) The Hardest Choice I have to make right now is, Which of those 8 different, tastey, wonderful, sticky, stinky, awesome buds will I load into my bong? :rasta:
    4.) You Can Buy LEGAL WEED and it's the same price as 25 yrs ago...:stoned:
    5.) You Can LEGALLY GROW YOUR OWN WEED!!!!

I don't see this as a bad thing.

Good to hear the program is working for you Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddingHopeNM
    Well, I have to wonder why these certain raids are going on. Noone in NM wants to be raided. If these raids are happening as the result of an investigation, thats one thing. If they are raiding just cause they can, thats another. Maybe some of the people that got raided might have taken advantage of the Eric Holder statement and started growing and distributing "excessive" amounts.

The Feds probably (I hope)know that they won't find 50lbs inventorywise in a New Mexico producers cabinet. Thats why we have the 150 plant limit. Hopefully they are more interested in shellgames, bad business practices, money laundering, and illegal distribution than shaking down legitimate and lawful producers/coops/community dispensarys wherever it may occur. Its the "bigger fish to fry" dilemma. They shouldn't even make a stop in New Mexico unless it has something to do with the Meth epidemic or border violence/smuggling.

EDIT: Beat me to the thought
    your Right the FED's have no reason to even be looking this way. But the 5th is just around the corner hope all turns out good and the program keeps on trucking.

LOL...Ive had my card now for 6 months and have visited all dispensers in my area, I would still rather buy my medz off the street !!! Quality is 50/50 but I know good undergroound growers who can shame most producers/dispensers. I rather pay a higher price from the streets and get bomb weed, I dont know what these dispensers are growing but its NOT TOP SHELF/MEDICAL GRADE FOR SURE !!! So to some it up I wasted $250 dollars on a medical card here in NM....good luck and dont shit talk the street dealers, we need them here.....peace

[quote=olliegrow]LOL...Ive had my card now for 6 months and have visited all dispensers in my area, I would still rather buy my medz off the street !!! Quality is 50/50 but I know good undergroound growers who can shame most producers/dispensers. I rather pay a higher price from the streets and get bomb weed, I dont know what these dispensers are growing but its NOT TOP SHELF/MEDICAL GRADE FOR SURE !!! So to some it up I wasted $250 dollars on a medical card here in NM....good luck and dont shit talk the street dealers, we need them here.....peace[/QUOTE

olliegrow WHAT do you mean "I wasted $250 dollars on a medical card here in NM" The card is more than just a get in free card to producers med's. As far as them not having what you want You have to understand what is happening with them you might think 150 plant limit is large but you have to know that number includes mother plants that can't be flowered and then you have to have veging plants that just sit around till you can flower. Growing indoors the avg. dry weight per plant is only about 5-7 oz.s.So now we get back to the plant count The producers want to be able to provide the best med's to the patients and that involves trying new strains that they can get there hands on. So lets take a hypotheticalal look at some numbers for a perpetual harvest.For a 5 plant harvest weekly.veg 80 mothers 30 flower40 WOW there went the 150 plant limit and that is for only 5 plants a week.Now there are other ways to do your timing but perpetual seems to be the best way to go about it because of the labor intensiveness of the harvest.So in closing don't be too harsh on the producers they are doing the best that they can".don't know what these dispensers are growing but its NOT TOP SHELF/MEDICAL GRADE FOR SURE !!!". The strains out there do include A few high CBD strains and as you know I HOPE you know if the CBD is high the THC content is low. It's not all about the high That is a nice side effect but not the only thing it is used for.I myself do grow my own and if I have to say it IT is dank so I know what you are talking about.P.S. you are in albuq. right? If so you should have found some A+ meds here.

Nice post alfonso2002.

7.   Advertisements

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567