Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1662 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

No medical records

I'm in pain, have been for years..but I don't have previous medical records to prove anything. I don't have insurance so it's hard for me to get to a doctor (also, I don't trust the big pharma and wouldn't want them to put me on man made CRAP) so I just lived with the pain.

Does anyone know where I can get my card without records?
    mems2010 Reviewed by mems2010 on . No medical records I'm in pain, have been for years..but I don't have previous medical records to prove anything. I don't have insurance so it's hard for me to get to a doctor (also, I don't trust the big pharma and wouldn't want them to put me on man made CRAP) so I just lived with the pain. Does anyone know where I can get my card without records? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

No medical records

Go to a dispensary, get a recommended doctor from them, and just go see the doctor. I'm in Cali, not Mich, but there are doctors who are quite understanding, and will get you started.

No medical records

www.michiganholistichealth.com
    if you keep track of your pain and how the marijuana helps the pain, i believe this place will give you your recommendation. hope this helps.

No medical records

I was in your situation myself... when you dont have enough money to pay your bills, you simply cannot afford to pay some fool who only wants to pump ya full of garbage... but I had absolutely no problem getting my card after explaining how the pain is only relieved after smoking... and I literally had NO records at all. You should be fine, just call the peoples choice in Ann Arbor. Thats where i went, and the people were really kind to me.

No medical records

so...how did it go?? did you find a place to get your card without records?? where in michigan are you located??
    good luck getting your card, but really you shouldn't have a problem.