Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1588 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

I'd like to interview a parent who lets their child smoke

I'd really like to interview a mum who lets her kids smoke for the magazine I write for.
    It's called Closer and we're based in the UK.
    It would be really interesting to speak to someone whose kids are in their low teens or younger.
    You would be paid - and importantly it would be a good way to put a positive message out there about smoking.
    You can email me at [email protected]
    emretter Reviewed by emretter on . I'd like to interview a parent who lets their child smoke I'd really like to interview a mum who lets her kids smoke for the magazine I write for. It's called Closer and we're based in the UK. It would be really interesting to speak to someone whose kids are in their low teens or younger. You would be paid - and importantly it would be a good way to put a positive message out there about smoking. You can email me at [email protected] Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Good luck with this.......sounds like a wonderful way for a parent to lose custody of their child to the state.

Danger:apachecopter:

Agreed with the post above. A suggestion would be to interview someone who still lives at home that is over 18 years of age, and their parents let them smoke.