Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1612 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I NEED ADVICE MY 15YR OLD CAUGHT SMOKING BLACK AND MILDS!

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Damn Skippy,it is!!:thumbsup:

Ga Grown!

2.   Advertisements

actually loading a black and mild is easy you take a drill bit and work it by hand right down the center then stuff with Cannabis. People smoke weed out of them all the time around here. I would be more concerned with kid using tobacco tho. It is addictive and dangerous
    This post is a figment of your imagination, I am not a real person and this is all made up :thumbsup:

Marijuana IS addictive, it IS a gateway drug, and it IS a motivation destroyer. If you wan't to glorify Marijuana, that's fine..... just don't ignore the potential risks that come along with its consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by GROWxMOREx420
    Marijuana IS addictive, it IS a gateway drug, and it IS a motivation destroyer. If you wan't to glorify Marijuana, that's fine..... just don't ignore the potential risks that come along with its consumption.
    what study is all this great info from? :detective1: does it mention that caffeine is actually a "gateway" drug too? I mean I bet if you survey everyone that has used heroin they all started on caffeine imp:
    This post is a figment of your imagination, I am not a real person and this is all made up :thumbsup:

GROWxMOREx420, are you a law enforcement plant or something? Cannabis is NOT addicitve, NOT a gateway drug, and NOT a motivation destroyer.

How can you honestly believe that with all of the studies that have shown that IF cannabis is addictive at all, it is only on the order of addiction to chocolate or caffeine.

It is not a gateway drug. Having to deal with pushers to obtain cannabis puts folks in the criminal element and those pushers want to encourage the use of more expensive and actual addictive drugs.

I will give you that if a person has motivation problems already, cannabis can have an impact on that. However, there are examples galore of cannabis users who maintain their motivation and accomplish just as much as a non-user.

I asked you before to reference the studies that prove these wild claims and you declined. Again, I ask you what you base this opinion on?

If you aren't on this site because you have a need for it, perhaps you're in the wrong place, as this is a medical cannabis site designed to "glorify" the effects of cannabis for our pain releif, anxieties, appetite problems...and a myriad of other medical issues currently approved as legitimate conditions for cannabis relievef.

As far as being a "gateway" drug...the same could be said about sugar. It's the original "gateway" drug gladly pushed at us by our parents, restaurants, advertisers...

But the only "gateway" is the human brain. How about curing the problems that have given the person the idea to experiment in the first place? How about the parents providing a stable social model to learn from...? How about you get that scumbag meth addict out of the closet where he's tweaking on a (now) broken toaster, instead of getting a job or changing a diaper...? How about you get that drunk off the bathroom floor so the child can wash-up before another dinner of mac-n-cheese and tater tots? How about being a parent instead of using your kid's friends to "hook you up"?

Were this a site dedicated to teaching the children how to avoid addiction, then yes, I'm sure more of us would agree with you and your assumptions. But this isn't, and we, as a cannabis community, don't.

Soooo...is there anything else about CanCom and it's members you'd like to discuss...?

You should still talk to him. Talk about your concern regarding his school. Don't get mad when you talk. Nothing good will happen when temper flairs. Ask him why he is been doing it, there might be an underlying reason for it and maybe you can talk about it. Just communicate and maybe you both can find a solution to the problem.

Just because you have said it twice now does not make it true,cannibis IS NOT addictive,it DOES NOT destroy motivation and it most certainly IS NOT a gateway drug....ive smoked for 30 years and never touched any other drug...nor have any of my circle.....if you want to take class A drugs you will...cannabis has got nothing to do with it.im assuming you just smoke because"your in pain"....you smoke it cos you like it...same as everyone...do you find yourself having a joint and looking around for a needle???...no???...nor i.....

Really? hmmm... I've smoked almost 5 times a week around 2 times a day my junior and senior year in college.. then I stopped.. for about a year where i worked at a private school as a 1st grade teacher.. We were rquired to do drugtests once a month!.. if it was so addictive, shouldn't i have faced withdrawls? I've done 3 coarses of psychology.. We have an entire segment on drugs. If you are a regular user, only 9% may face MILD addiction. I don't think it's a motivation destroyer.. And for me i don't do any other drugs.. And Marijuana isn't a drug (Opinion, not a fact)... It's an Herb.. :-p

very well said...and i would expect no less from a teacher....i just wish you had been MY teacher.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12