Quote Originally Posted by ElevateOrganics

Sorry for the vagueness, we will take your feedback and improve on our menu updates. Just a quick question, if you have never been into our center and I assume you don't know me or anyone else that works with us why do you always reply so negatively about us? Is our advertising really "deceptive" are we really "spamming" the board. I am all about positive feedback, but you have been nothing but negative. Thanks
L
Look at your Menu & tell me you can actually figure out what any strain costs, cause I sure can't? I have no clue what the difference between Specialty Strains & In House Strains is! When I am looking to go to a center I look at those with published Menus to see whats available & then Price. Price is important to me cause I live on a fixed Disability Income & thus, when I see what I consider a deceptive menu I look elsewhere. I don't mean to be negative but I don't have any intention of calling every center in town to figure what they are charging.

If your Menu had been clear I would of probably been in to your store a long time ago. As I stated earlier You are closer than my regular center. I picked them cause they have a clear & concise menu & their product lives up to my expectations. I am on disability due to a chronic health condition & thus I need medicine that can help me at a price I can afford on my disability income.