Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1477 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

My blue widow flower log

Quote Originally Posted by nuglover
    how am i doing for day 49 flower been so long i have done other then autoflower.

oh ya only one more feeding with gravity. when should i flush. looks like harvest is going to be between the 1st or 2nd week of december.
    Nice job on the plants, nuglover! That's a lot of pruning.
    I say you're right on with the timing, I've grown blue-widow a few different times and it finishes for me in 10 weeks with 10 percent amber.

How often do they n eed water? I'm not familiar with the nutes you are using but the plants look pretty green. If they take water every few days then it might be wise to give them a good flush at the next watering following that last feeding.

My blue widow flower log

they need to be watered every 5 to 7 days. just gave them there last feeding. next watering is its flush. in soil thats 3 times the volume of the pot right?

My blue widow flower log

they need to be watered every 5 to 7 days. just gave them there last feeding. next watering is its flush. in soil thats 3 times the volume of the pot right?
    That is the general guideline.
    I've found that with some brands of nutes it is overkill. I gauge mine with a tds meter and found very little change, if any, after the first 10 gallons when flushing a 5 gallon pot.
    I let the water dwell in the pot for about 5 minutes before each gallon. It takes longer but I've found it works better than a constant flow, which is what I used to do.

Let me rephrase that.
    It doesn't work _better_ it just gives the same results using less water. I think that's a more accurate statement. :jointsmile:

My blue widow flower log

ok sorry for not posting pics but they were looking scragly with all the top fan leaves so burnt and ugly. but i flushed dec 1st and have cut back light to 6 hours to increase the tric production. looks like finale harvest prep(lights compleatly off) is in about 3 to 5 days away. checked with a 60 x scope and there are only a scattering of clear huge amounts of cloudy and a scattering of amber. and im going to cut the light 2 days(or as long as i am able withstand the temptation which ever is longer) before harvest all together. ill put picks of them hanging.

My blue widow flower log

had to cut the big one down. a fan fell on it and split the stock in half. had to put it in my dryer(home made dry box) the little one is ok and all alone under that big light. looks like im harvesting it next week or so. im going compleatly dark in there after the next lights on.

My blue widow flower log

ok sorry for not posting pics but they were looking scragly with all the top fan leaves so burnt and ugly.
    Heh. C'mon, don't be all prissy about the photos.
    The last few weeks are seldom pretty, the scraggy stuff makes the buds look better! This ain't no beauty contest, it's a grow-log.

had to cut the big one down. a fan fell on it and split the stock in half.
    Bummer, figures it would be the big 'un.

im going compleatly dark in there after the next lights on.
    Look forward to your results. Never played around much like that, myself. Curious to see what comes of it. :thumbsup:

7.   Advertisements

My blue widow flower log

wat soil did you use how long did you veg 4 and what was the brand of nutes you used but overall well done sucks that a fan fell on your big plant

My blue widow flower log

soil black gold with perlite mixed 50/50
    ferts gh 3 part gravaty and molasses.
    total from seed to flower 4 months.

My blue widow flower log

oh ya tomarrow i will pull from the dry box and photo ghraph.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567