Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1675 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

I have a friend that got arrested & we have a ?

Ok my friend got picked up with 3grams yup that's it! 3grams! and bc it was in 3 seperate small baggies instead of one bag they cited him with intent. I can't find anywhere on the web that says anything except over an ounce is intent. anyone familiar if there any sort of diff if it is in more than one container? Gonna talk to a lawyer tomoro but right now just tryign to find a little piece of mind!

TIA!!
    MarleyJane Reviewed by MarleyJane on . I have a friend that got arrested & we have a ? Ok my friend got picked up with 3grams yup that's it! 3grams! and bc it was in 3 seperate small baggies instead of one bag they cited him with intent. I can't find anywhere on the web that says anything except over an ounce is intent. anyone familiar if there any sort of diff if it is in more than one container? Gonna talk to a lawyer tomoro but right now just tryign to find a little piece of mind! TIA!! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I have a friend that got arrested & we have a ?

He's definitely going to need a lawyer. Never carry product in multiple conatainers because that shows intent to deliver which will be an immediate felony. My guess is he might be able to plea bargain it down to a misdemeanor if he gets a competent attorney.