Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1476 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Kind Buddies in Raleigh?

I'm relatively new to the Raleigh area and looking for some kind buddies to hang out with. :smokin:

Anyone?
    ChromiumTHC Reviewed by ChromiumTHC on . Kind Buddies in Raleigh? I'm relatively new to the Raleigh area and looking for some kind buddies to hang out with. :smokin: Anyone? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Kind Buddies in Raleigh?

Same here. New to town and don't know anyone... would be nice to meet some kind folks though...

Kind Buddies in Raleigh?

Same here - new to Raleigh and looking for some friends to hang out with. I'd love to meet some new people. I'm in southwest Raleigh, but can travel.

Z

Kind Buddies in Raleigh?

I know of someone who can get you great weed, but I'd need a favor from you first. I don't get the same high off of MJ that others do. I have insomnia. My health care benefits have run out and I need Ambien, BAD! I have a Rx for it but it'll cost me hundreds to get it now that my health care benefits have already run out.

Let me know if you'd like the trade off.