Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1667 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Will dispensaries buy from ANYBODY?

It is unlawful to either "buy or sell" marijuana in the state of California.

Read the law yourself and you will see that anyone who says it is legal to "buy" or "sell" in California is not actually reading the law.

"Compensated" or "reimbursed" does not mean "buy" or "sell" or otherwise "profit" from sales of marijuana.

Anyone who tells you otherwise has not read the law or is simply not equipped to understand what they read.

Sorry if I am being too blunt here but it really irks me to see so much mis-information on this subject. Most responders to this subject are just parroting the misinformation they have heard elsewhere.
    Never argue with a fool: 1) People watching can not tell who is who 2) They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

2.   Advertisements

Donations... like medical art. lol Anyone ever get free sh*t at a dispensary? NO. Are dispensaries required to give their sh*t away!? If so, at what percentage, and where is my FREE SHIT! :wtf:

Nugss, I must have missed something in the dozens of times I have read the law word for word. If it is not too much trouble can you please direct me to the specific language in the law that says "sales" of any type are allowed? Can you also point me to the specific language that says one must register with the state and file for a non-profit business license. I am referring to the actual laws (215 and 420) not the Attourney General's guidline which are not law. California law.

Trueprog, can you point out the specific language in the law that states that you must be registered with the state. Not just that they would like you to but that you are legally required to do so.

regards,
    Max Blast

Yeah I've never heard of having to have a license to buy or sell ones medication. As long as the dispensary meets all requirements. Max blast was right.

Neat article Haxie...
    Reads like an Elliot Ness style round-up. The Nixons..owned and operated all these collectives?
    Seems to me, the feds are targeting plenty of the collectives/disp/co-op's that have more than one storefront. for those really wanting to make a difference for patients.:stoned: pr

I had to join a collective and supply only them with my meds. I am now a caregiver for another patient.

We're looking for sum good indoor for our dispensary. Top top shelf only though, were located in Central California so there isn't much around here, mostly up north or down south.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12