Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1694 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will dispensaries buy from ANYBODY?

That is... anybody with a patient card as well as a non-profit organization for growing marijuana? Or do dispensaries only buy from certain growers?
    RLSteve Reviewed by RLSteve on . Will dispensaries buy from ANYBODY? That is... anybody with a patient card as well as a non-profit organization for growing marijuana? Or do dispensaries only buy from certain growers? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RLSteve
    That is... anybody with a patient card as well as a non-profit organization for growing marijuana? Or do dispensaries only buy from certain growers?
    CA dispensaries buys from patients i think maybe... as for everywhere else its diff its either coming from

1.) the people
    2.) a factory specialized in growing cannabis :stoned:

Well, I thought you had to be a patient in order to grow marijuana legally?

So, I'm a patient, but don't I also have to start a non-profit organization to grow and sell marijuana to dispensaries?

Quote Originally Posted by RLSteve
    Well, I thought you had to be a patient in order to grow marijuana legally?

So, I'm a patient, but don't I also have to start a non-profit organization to grow and sell marijuana to dispensaries?
    Hmmm, you live in cali??? their laws are constantly changing when mmj was first legalized thats what they did but they might have changed it... sorry if i cant help but i live on the east coast...ish... I'm sure someone will pop in w/ an answer very soon tho man and they'll know for sure, whereas i can only guess... your best bet would be google and this for finding out i'd suppose:hippy:

There is no such thing as legally selling to dispensaries. They will buy from anyone that has a good product and that they trust. It usually pays to have someone vouch for you.

In So Cal in order to sell, you must be a legal MMJ patient not only with doctors papers but you have to be registered with the state and then file for a nonprofit business license. When I got my doctors papers I did not want to be registered with the state in a public record so I opted out of that.

That's to sell "legally" to dispensaries, of course.

So, I know that when I form my non-profit organization, I want to name it something that is inconspicuous.

But... when I put down the primary purpose of my non-profit, do I say that I'm growing medical marijuana? Or should I list an inconspicuous purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by nugssgalore
    In So Cal in order to sell, you must be a legal MMJ patient not only with doctors papers but you have to be registered with the state and then file for a nonprofit business license. When I got my doctors papers I did not want to be registered with the state in a public record so I opted out of that.
    California Prop 215 patients are able to turn their excess meds over to collectives and co-ops who will then help facilitate transactions between its members so that you may be compensated for the costs you incurred in producing the meds. In other words, as long as you are a state medical card holder and a member of the collective you are dealing with, they are able to accept your overages and reimburse you for them. That said, forums are no substitute for good legal advice from someone who is an expert in this particular field of law within the area that you will be operating in. Expect to pay $250-$300/hour for that type of legal assistance.

Best of luck.

Do not, I repeat...Do not give your medicine as a consignment!!!!
    -Bob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast