Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1540 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

4-20 in Boulder Colorado....where will you be and what will you be doing?

This is the greates experience a smoker can have. It bonds together over 1000 smokers right in the middle of the University of Colorado campus. The cops are there to oversee the event not bust people. It is very cool. At 4:19 the American flag is lowered and at 4:20 a pot leaf flag is raised and they crowd cheers loud for a brief moment before lighting up, ten-fifteen seconds later a huge cloud of smoke raises up and the festivities are underway! Although this only last till 4:30 before the cops start walking around throwing away pipes, but not writing any tickets. Since I was at Colorado State last year the trip was an easy one. Now that I'm in Utah it takes a little more effort to get to Boulder, I do want to go again this year. It has to be the best event in America on 4/20.

If I don't go to Boulder I think that I will stay here in Salt Lake smokng my face off. I don't want to remember anything and I want to eat everything.

Celebrate this holiday the way you would any other.

Smoke weed everyday!
    SaltCityStoner Reviewed by SaltCityStoner on . 4-20 in Boulder Colorado....where will you be and what will you be doing? This is the greates experience a smoker can have. It bonds together over 1000 smokers right in the middle of the University of Colorado campus. The cops are there to oversee the event not bust people. It is very cool. At 4:19 the American flag is lowered and at 4:20 a pot leaf flag is raised and they crowd cheers loud for a brief moment before lighting up, ten-fifteen seconds later a huge cloud of smoke raises up and the festivities are underway! Although this only last till 4:30 before the Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

undefinedundefined
    I can't wait for 420! I work until 3:30 and after work I'm gonna roll the biggest fattie for my byfriend and I. We're going to the Parliment grounds in Edmonton, AB, Canada, where thousands meet and toke and toke and toke. It's such a crazy, trippin time! I love it!

only a week from tomorrow till my favorite holiday.

i think they have a hempfest around that time here in boston but im gonna be doin nutmeg since i cant smoke ganj for like a year or more