Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1536 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

3 Week Old God's Gift clone with spider mites and powder mildew...Cure-all help?

I bought a God's Gift clone from a dispensary in San Diego on monday and noticed a white powder at the base of the plant when i bought it but being a first time grower i thought it was cloning hormones or something.

Turns out as you may have guessed it was powder mildew which is now spreading up through the leaves and has infected my Cali-Orange sprout.

After i dug a little deeper I also found spider mites. Fuc*ers. I need help. I dont have money for a sulphur vaporizer or anything and i know a way to combat spider mites is with humidity and a way to combat mildew is with dry heat which doesn't help given the fact I have both.

I am growing using two 75-watt plant lights(which actually work pretty well) and a 42-watt cfl. I am using regular organic soil and distilled water. Please help if you can as far as an inexpensive cure-all goes.

Thanks
    DenyTheCross Reviewed by DenyTheCross on . 3 Week Old God's Gift clone with spider mites and powder mildew...Cure-all help? I bought a God's Gift clone from a dispensary in San Diego on monday and noticed a white powder at the base of the plant when i bought it but being a first time grower i thought it was cloning hormones or something. Turns out as you may have guessed it was powder mildew which is now spreading up through the leaves and has infected my Cali-Orange sprout. After i dug a little deeper I also found spider mites. Fuc*ers. I need help. I dont have money for a sulphur vaporizer or anything and i Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

3 Week Old God's Gift clone with spider mites and powder mildew...Cure-all help?

Is it lost on anyone that someone with the username Deny the Cross is having problems with their Gods Gift...?
    Poetic justice, or just a coincidence? :jointsmile:

Perhaps your denials will take you to the search function onsite, where the answers are likely to be found. :thumbsup:

You're right. religion rules. Wars and pedophelia. SOOOO SICK. All over that. I don't go around ripping on people for believing in a magical god-zombie from another demension. The fact is Deny The Cross is a song by Overkill. Which happens to be one of my favorite bands.
    Thanks for showing no respect for my freedoms and views. And as someone who posts a lot you'd think you'd have the decency just to answer the question and not persecute me for my lack of religion.

In my opinion, religion is the root of all evil. from the beginning of time wars have been waged over greed and religion, which now, unfortunately, go hand in hand.

Thanks for nothing intolerant jack ass.

Actually, I was pointing out a hilarious coincidence, but since you insist on being an immature and misguided prick, I have no doubt you'll get what's coming, and likely it's what you deserve.

If you have a problem with religion, go ahead and take it elsewhere. This isn't Chewy's backalley dope house, this is a medical cannabis forum where folks of all religions are welcome, and even those with no religion are accepted. Unless, of course they act like immature little-dick, pricks with no concern for the morals and values of those other members in here that do find comfort in faith.

Haha this guy sounds like a douche, he was saying use the search function, lots of questions have been asked on here, and a lot answered, just look before you dick out.

-C

Quote Originally Posted by DenyTheCross
    it was powder mildew I also found spider mites. Please help if you can as far as an inexpensive cure-all goes.

Thanks
    i have never had "power mildew" but you may be able to use NEEM OIL to control it and the spider mites. can't you just return the clone to the place where you bought it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Trichome
    Is it lost on anyone that someone with the username Deny the Cross is having problems with their Gods Gift...?
    that theres funny sure is..........you do see the humor in that don't you DENYTHECROSS ? if not i suggest a few Episodes of "MY NAME IS EARL" to gain insight and help you lighten up.