Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1675 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

I had a dream

I had a dream last night... it was wonderful.

There was a knock at my door right before I sat down for breakfast. When I opened the door, there was this guy standing there smiling with a big-ass bag of weed under his arm.

I say 'hello', and he says back, 'Hi, I'm the new weed dealer in town and was wondering if I could interest you in buying some of this-here high grade smoke. By the way, it's always on sale and by 1 get 3 free. And here's the first sample pound for free.'

Then he gives me his card with the bag and says, 'call me anytime, I'm only 10 minutes away, and oh ya, I take out-of-state checks.'

Then my fuckin alarm clock woke me up...
    johnnylethal Reviewed by johnnylethal on . I had a dream I had a dream last night... it was wonderful. There was a knock at my door right before I sat down for breakfast. When I opened the door, there was this guy standing there smiling with a big-ass bag of weed under his arm. I say 'hello', and he says back, 'Hi, I'm the new weed dealer in town and was wondering if I could interest you in buying some of this-here high grade smoke. By the way, it's always on sale and by 1 get 3 free. And here's the first sample pound for free.' Then he Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I had a dream

LOL

What a shitty ending.

I don't dream when I smoke and I don't start dreaming until about two weeks after I stop.
    - CanComs Troubleshooting form
    - First grow from seed - in flower
    - First grow from clone - clipped 10/19
    - Books - Lots of info

I had a sort of a mentor early on and he said \"The only stupid answer is the answer never given\". - Ocotillo

Disclaimer: I do not engage nor condone any illegal activity. All posts, in part or full, are part of a roll playing game.

I had a dream

The same happens to me... I haven't had a dream in 25 years, but yet I seem to live a pretty normal and cool life, full of fun and love.

So either I dream and just don't remember them, or I'm slowly going insane?:hippy:

I had a dream

Im a lucid dreamer so when i smoke my dreams tend to get a little deja-vu-ish. Usally i dream stuff around 6mths in adavnce. If its really good stuff ill be watching the news like a week later and just be totally confused cause in my mind that stuff already happend. When i used to drink heavy i would not dream and then have night terrors if i fell asleep w/o any booze. So glad i dont drink anymore. When i dont smoke i dont sleep very good and if i do get a chance to dream its usally about 90 percent in my control.

and too grits1958....goodluck man, this is not a pot friendly state, although if your coke/crack, or meth user your good to go.

I had a dream

no doubt a wet dream :jointsmile: