Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1660 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

North Chicago/Lake Bluff....

Hey guys I just moved in from cali and I am going to school here. What's the situation like in North Chicago? I go to the medical school here and this is the most depressing place ever. Anyways, if any of u wanna chat and give me some advice on where to pick up my aim is recoverjohn... or shoot me a pm! I'd appreciate any advice!
    jdcha1 Reviewed by jdcha1 on . North Chicago/Lake Bluff.... Hey guys I just moved in from cali and I am going to school here. What's the situation like in North Chicago? I go to the medical school here and this is the most depressing place ever. Anyways, if any of u wanna chat and give me some advice on where to pick up my aim is recoverjohn... or shoot me a pm! I'd appreciate any advice! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Have you been able to find some contacts? I recently moved here too so any help is appreciated.

Hey what's up! Let me know what you need.
    my email [email protected]

Hey I went to boot camp at "Great Mistakes", Div. 24 Co. 913 '92.....I live in NE now and it gets chilly but ain't nothing like the Windy Cities -20 sunny days...brrrr