Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1695 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Now this

So after signing up and spending thousands to grow we find out our caregiver and others can"t buy our extras..:cursing: Telling me that we can trade but no buying like I was told. Since we are a family joined together to grow and sell cheap just to make ours or help with cost it really puts a stinger in my butt that i worked so hard to get different strains. Now what do we do??
    Dont want to just let these plants die.
    Any one know something to help me get rid of my extras that wont land me in jail..:rasta:
    Thanks
    MTbudman Reviewed by MTbudman on . Now this So after signing up and spending thousands to grow we find out our caregiver and others can"t buy our extras..:cursing: Telling me that we can trade but no buying like I was told. Since we are a family joined together to grow and sell cheap just to make ours or help with cost it really puts a stinger in my butt that i worked so hard to get different strains. Now what do we do?? Dont want to just let these plants die. Any one know something to help me get rid of my extras that wont land Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Now this

Things are tough right now, the whole caregiver to caregiver thing is being shut down. Not sure what to tell ya, how much xtra ya talkin?

Now this

are you looking to sell anything? I'm starting my grow operation very soon.

Now this

So what changed? I asked some folks (couple of shop owners) and they didn't seem to be aware that they couldn't buy from caregivers.... so maybe keep trying? :jointsmile:

Now this

seems like a lot of "caregivers" out here told a lot of us stuff about makin some money but ya know, THEY LIED!! they can't legally buy from a patient so I guess grow less and don't hope for some legal scam to come true . may your plants be healthy

Now this

Is this what you guys are on about??

Transfer of Marijuana Between Caregivers is now a Felony in Missoula » Montana NORML Blog

Therefore, any transaction of medical marijuana from one caregiver to another caregiver shall be considered a violation of Montana law and shall be prosecuted accordingly.
    That's total BS. This article pretty clearly articulates a common-sense position on the matter that is easy to read from the law.

Medical Marijuana Caregiver to Caregiver Transactions in Montana - Missoula medical marijuana | Examiner.com

Section 2, Subsection 4 of I-148, which states that, "'Medical use' means the acquisition, possession, cultivation, manufacture, use, delivery, transfer, or transportation of marijuana or paraphernalia relating to the consumption of marijuana to alleviate the symptoms or effects of a qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition."

When taken together with Section 4, Subsection 1, which states that, "A qualifying patient or caregiver ...may not be arrested, prosecuted, or penalized in any manner, or be denied any right or privilege ...for the medical use of marijuana or for assisting in the medical use of marijuana...", the I-148 should clearly protect any transactions that occur between patients or caregivers, including those between two caregivers.
    When's the last time someone was prosecuted here in Montana that was following plant and weight count limits and wasn't selling to non-cardholders?

And caregiver to caregiver transfer is not even a gray area. You guys shouldn't let Fred Van Valkendburg propagandize you, especially if you don't live in his jurisdiction.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook