Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1668 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

anyone still use this near evanston?

whats up guys, new to the forums and to the area... was wondering if anyone around here would be down to chill
    alchemist Reviewed by alchemist on . anyone still use this near evanston? whats up guys, new to the forums and to the area... was wondering if anyone around here would be down to chill Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hey. I'm in rogers park. I'd be down to kick it.

Aaww... I wish I was around you guys, I'd be down for joining. Although, maybe we can meet in the middle or something like that...

Nice to meet both of you guys!

hello, I'm also new to the site and to the area. incoming grad student. i want to meet cool people and chill. what can i do?

I'm also new, anybody near the Joliet/Plainfield area down to chill n smoke?

I recently moved to the Chicago area and I haven't been able to find anybody to just chill with. I don't know where to find any either. I'm around the Lakeview area, so hit me up ([email protected]) if you're close by.