Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1678 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

BAD BUSINESS

SO .... there's some major shi*t goin down in Kalispell, Bigfork, C.Falls and surrounding area. Wanna know who NOT to deal with....>?????my wife worked for a large business owner in the area and got screwed over, now we might be in trouble with the FEDS.... Anyone been fired from an employer and they get to keep the patients? but my wife is caregiver, not business owner???? GREat.. thnx
    dbud1369 Reviewed by dbud1369 on . BAD BUSINESS SO .... there's some major shi*t goin down in Kalispell, Bigfork, C.Falls and surrounding area. Wanna know who NOT to deal with....>?????my wife worked for a large business owner in the area and got screwed over, now we might be in trouble with the FEDS.... Anyone been fired from an employer and they get to keep the patients? but my wife is caregiver, not business owner???? GREat.. thnx Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

BAD BUSINESS

Wow crazy. I'm feeling your pain as today after investing months and lots of money have found that my caregiver will not be buying any of my left overs.