Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1441 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

fertilizer

My son had a license to grow and smoke but every year he got ripped off and it was costing him 200. a year to renew license which first of all I think should be illegal since he was shone to be medically approved, but having it ripped off every year no matter how many things he did to try and stop it, he had to quit gowing.sooo I decided to grow what I could for him. my problem is they aren't doing as well this year and I can only do about 3 or 4 and this year they seem to be not doing well, their leaves are turning white a lot and not nice and dark green as usual. what do I feed them for best results.
    thank you...patsyann
    patsyann Reviewed by patsyann on . fertilizer My son had a license to grow and smoke but every year he got ripped off and it was costing him 200. a year to renew license which first of all I think should be illegal since he was shone to be medically approved, but having it ripped off every year no matter how many things he did to try and stop it, he had to quit gowing.sooo I decided to grow what I could for him. my problem is they aren't doing as well this year and I can only do about 3 or 4 and this year they seem to be not doing well, Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

fertilizer

Your leaves are turning white? Do you mean yellow? If so, it sounds like they may just be needing more nutrients. What nutrients are you using and what are you growing in? Please post pics if possible!

fertilizer

I like Fox Farm and there are other here that use it too. :smokin: