Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1646 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Registered Nurse. MMJ cardholder.

Hi!
    Im a RN in the Albuquerque area. I've retired after 30 years. I would like to be considered for a board position. Please contact me if you are interested..BosqueBoy
    BosqueBoy Reviewed by BosqueBoy on . Registered Nurse. MMJ cardholder. Hi! Im a RN in the Albuquerque area. I've retired after 30 years. I would like to be considered for a board position. Please contact me if you are interested..BosqueBoy Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I am interested, although I am in the southern part of the state. Apparently its against site rules to post my email, so drop me a pm.

I dont even know if this site has Private messages, I tried to private message yourself but was unable to,
    If you can hit me up on yahoo, I created an ID with the same sign in,
    DemingNonProfit

To get info:left-click on the person's screen name on one of their posts,select "View Public Profile",click on the "Contact Info" tab,find their contact info there.

Quote Originally Posted by BosqueBoy
    Hi!
    Im a RN in the Albuquerque area. I've retired after 30 years. I would like to be considered for a board position. Please contact me if you are interested..BosqueBoy
    I am interested in talking to you about a board position. Please contact me. shecann.

Quote Originally Posted by coolslayer
    To get info:left-click on the person's screen name on one of their posts,select "View Public Profile",click on the "Contact Info" tab,find their contact info there.
    ........or just click on the small email icons on the right side of their posts(Yahoo,etc.).

please contact me !! I am a RN needing card holding MMJ patients for start-up non-profit board. thanks Bryan.

I'd be honored to. Are you going to the meeting on Thursday? If so just look for the tallest guy there. Regards...BB

As you may know one of the DOH rule changes restricts board members from being employees of a producer non-profit. Many non-profits were actually formed by three or more patients. And consider the 3 patient rule is a minimum not a max. My point is that the near future could see many board positions open up . Serving your community is a rewarding, worthwhile effort. In the internet age community is not restricted to propinquity. If you would like to serve we would be very appreciative if you would consider BuddingHope. We can set up an interview by phone or in person. If you cannot travel due to illness or finances we will meet you.
    Sincerely CEO@ BuddingHope

propinquity _ fancy that . Seen your site and it was looking good. What part of N.M. are you in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast