Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1603 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Murfreesboro

Hey, I'm new to the forums. I am a lifelong resident of Murfreesboro and love to hangout at the bookstores like Hastings and Barnes and Noble. My favorite places for pipes and natural products would be Century21 (which is near MTSU) and the Enchanted Planet which is just off the square in the middle of town.

I am always looking for someone to hang out with, so let me know if you're in the area and want to get together for coffee or something.
    JK2mys Reviewed by JK2mys on . Murfreesboro Hey, I'm new to the forums. I am a lifelong resident of Murfreesboro and love to hangout at the bookstores like Hastings and Barnes and Noble. My favorite places for pipes and natural products would be Century21 (which is near MTSU) and the Enchanted Planet which is just off the square in the middle of town. :) I am always looking for someone to hang out with, so let me know if you're in the area and want to get together for coffee or something. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Murfreesboro

If anyone wants to chat with me, send me a im on AIM- jk2mys

Murfreesboro

just moved to TN. looking for some friends... send me an email im interested in having coffee. just know im not a homo.
    [email protected]

Murfreesboro

And you should know that I'm a woman, so there's no problem lol.