Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1893 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Weeddaddy grow look 2010

brought the temp down to 81 degrees and 52 humidity.

still tinkering with it.
    All posts by this user should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only. Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.

Weeddaddy grow look 2010

Expensive solution is to buy a temp controller and hook up some fans to it.

3.   Advertisements

Weeddaddy grow look 2010

Quote Originally Posted by neceros
    Expensive solution is to buy a temp controller and hook up some fans to it.
    just by looking at the setup, money aint a thang hahahaha

looking good man

Where are your ballasts located at? Ever thought about cooling the bulbs? Thats a sure fire way to bring temps down to a managable level.

Weeddaddy grow look 2010

pretty funny......your right....I did go overboard on the setup and am pretty tapped out right now. My plants just love the setup...and the tempture has been an issue, I knew it would be and that is why I installed the 2 ton split system.....I figure if I do fail with my grow project....I can always do what I really intended to do and that was build harley ground up....It's a 3 year project of mine....of course I do not have the money ....but it is a dream.

Keep the comments comming as so few people have commented that I figure no one is even interested.
    All posts by this user should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only. Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.

Weeddaddy grow look 2010

Man those babys just blew up. some almost doubled in size.

I added some side light and re-potted the vegging plants.

Had to split the room with BW poly to change flower area to 12/12 and keep veg area 27/7.

Also pulled some clones that were not rooting properly and added 7 NY diesel and 6 Purple dragon clones.

Also of the five DJ short Blue Berry seeds that I started only one had sprouted (I guess I suck at growing from seed) Still have 5 left, but at $25 a seed that was depressing.

Had one bad incident happen with one of the Grand daddy Purples, feed it with the bloom stuff and burned the sh*t out of it.....I just made a mistake with the water wand.

Temps have 80 to 84 and humidity 52 to 65, still have not fixed the problem with the full humidity drawer getting full in the 12/12 phase and the need to drain it off every 6 hours....my project this weekend.

pictures are comming.

Weeddaddy grow look 2010

These plants just kicked butt in a week

Weeddaddy grow look 2010

This thing is going to be HUGE.

Weeddaddy grow look 2010

Weeddaddy grow look 2010

Trying some side lighting

I like how its working....and the plants love.....Shagy style....

Hope I get the yields somewhere close to what he was getting

Weeddaddy grow look 2010

Just popping......WOW

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast