Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1653 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Registered and experienced grower for patients

Oregon registered grower looking for more patients. Several years experience growing and have top of the line medication. Located in the PDX area but not opposed to making the trip once a month if you live in Oregon. Good luck to everyone!
    sleek1im Reviewed by sleek1im on . Registered and experienced grower for patients Oregon registered grower looking for more patients. Several years experience growing and have top of the line medication. Located in the PDX area but not opposed to making the trip once a month if you live in Oregon. Good luck to everyone! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

hi my name is james and and am looking for a reasonable grower i live 30 sec frm mall 205 i would like to meet

hi, new patient with ommp card looking for legal serious grower. see profile for contact

Hello, I am in Portland and am a New medical marijuana patient. I am looking for a grower and was wondering if you still were looking for people to grow for. Thank you and have a beautiful day!

New Oregon Medical Marijuana Patient 8/30/10, chronic frontal pain, looking for experienced grower. I am a former experienced grower and have done all the research. Biology background, can supply the appropriate genetics if necessary. Looking for the right grower. Serious inquiry only pls. If you are still avail. pls. send me an e-mail. Thanks keep up the good work.

I have a cleint who needs a grower/caregiver. How does she do this? I am also new to assisting.

Hi - Are you still avail? Let us know so we can meet. Thanks. Legit OMMP

Hi,
    Just recieved my ommp today 9/27 and am in need of a grower. Please contact me

I need grower badly I live in The Dalles and desparately in need of good quality and fair grower

thanks
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by sleek1im
    Oregon registered grower looking for more patients. Several years experience growing and have top of the line medication. Located in the PDX area but not opposed to making the trip once a month if you live in Oregon. Good luck to everyone!
    Im willing to meet a Grower half way from the other side of the state. I can also deliver meds to patients that cannot make the trip. I travel all over and am happy to deliver along the way to legit OMMP only.

PATIENT STILL SEEKING GROWER (3-4oz/mo $0)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook