Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1556 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

flowering stage

have three plants. started flowering a week ago. i have two cfl lights (the big ass ones from home depot) they are on a 12/12 cycle. do my lumes need to be adjusted or can i just leave both of them on?

all pants are over a foot
    one plant is for sure female (yes!!!)
    how long does top44 take to flower?
    phcovey Reviewed by phcovey on . flowering stage have three plants. started flowering a week ago. i have two cfl lights (the big ass ones from home depot) they are on a 12/12 cycle. do my lumes need to be adjusted or can i just leave both of them on? all pants are over a foot one plant is for sure female (yes!!!) how long does top44 take to flower? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

flowering stage

I'm not sure how you adjust your lumes. If you are referring to lumens, you can add more or subtract more by adding or subtracting lights. As far as lumens go, the more the merrier.

Top 44 goes around 8 weeks or less. Get a jeweler's loop and check the trichomes to see when it's ready to harvest. Harvest time depends largely on environmental conditions as well as strain.