Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1542 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

trichomes....harvest....

im pretty sure my seed was sativa. its almost 8 weeks flowering and alot of leaves have fallen off by now. ive been watering every 48 because after like 54 hours the leaves go down. and the trichomes are well i saw a couple amber heads but mostly cristal white and some crystal white with a black/see through head..........id like to harvest half when they are cerebeal up high and half sleepy high sooooooo yeah. the pistils are nearly all brown and i noticed my head bud at the tip looks thin and is kinda drying up ( could just be light since its only a foot and a half away) my buds are looking medium size maybe a bit thin, but i read that is sativa like so yeah but i dont wanna lose too much weight though by harvesting too soon. soooo any suggestions? lol . the bud smells stinkyfruitfantastic :rastasmoke:
    smokesinwoods Reviewed by smokesinwoods on . trichomes....harvest.... im pretty sure my seed was sativa. its almost 8 weeks flowering and alot of leaves have fallen off by now. ive been watering every 48 because after like 54 hours the leaves go down. and the trichomes are well i saw a couple amber heads but mostly cristal white and some crystal white with a black/see through head..........id like to harvest half when they are cerebeal up high and half sleepy high sooooooo yeah. the pistils are nearly all brown and i noticed my head bud at the tip looks thin Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

trichomes....harvest....

nevermind its just sugary goodness see through not ready yet 9 weeks or 10 pushin it

trichomes....harvest....

nevermind i dont even have a plant haha too bad eh ah well :wtf: