Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1507 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

GM Says Thanks For the Bailout Taxpayers

IndustryWeek : GM to Build New Vehicle at Plant in Mexico

Thanks for the second chance Americans. Government Motors.
    Islandborn Reviewed by Islandborn on . GM Says Thanks For the Bailout Taxpayers IndustryWeek : GM to Build New Vehicle at Plant in Mexico Thanks for the second chance Americans. Government Motors. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Having family who has worked for GM and in management collectively for about 60 some years, they always knew the company was being ruined from the inside by the higher ups. i.e. board and CEOs. Especially the spin off of Delphi. Now, hopefully the government will maintain their financial interest and return GM to its once top dog status in the auto industry and profit from the bailout with excellent management oversight.

I have owned 2 different Chevy's......one Impala and one Tahoe and they were the biggest piecers Ive owned. GM has been making unreliable cars for years and years.......will never buy a GM product for my family. If I'm buying American......im buying FORD. Love my 350. 2 years and no problems whatsoever.

I see all the fuss for GM's new Chevy Volt......which runs 41,000$. Mix that with the cologne GM is now selling and ya got quite the buisness model huh.....hey car dealers, follow GM's lead. Toyota is outselling them this year, and they had the media hyped gas pedal recall. Ouch.